ABOUT THE MATCH:
The 27th Indian Premier League (IPL) 2020 match will be played at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi between Mumbai Indians and Delhi Capitals.
This game is scheduled to begin at 07:30 PM IST (local time at 06:00 PM) (UTC at 02:00 PM). Star Sports Network (available in English, Hindi, Telugu , Tamil, Kannada and Bengali) will telecast the game. On Disney+ Hotstar, live streaming will also be available.
1. Chris Lynn would certainly like to continue his impressive success as the Indians of Mumbai will do their best to stick to Trent Boult, Kieron Pollard, James Pattinson, and Quinton de Kock with their winning streak.
2. Rohit Sharma only scored 70 runs against Kings XI Punjab over a total of 191 runs with the loss of 4 wickets before MI’s Jasprit Bumrah took 2 wickets by conceding 18 runs in a total of 208/5. SRH scored 174 runs in the replay, with the loss of 7 wickets.
3. Earlier, the Indians of Mumbai won just one match in the first three matches, but they bounced back with continuous victories.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
Quinton de Kock (WK), Rohit Sharma (C), Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Krunal Pandya, Rahul Chahar, James Pattinson, Trent Boult, Jasprit Bumrah.
1. The Delhi Capitals now lead the points table with two back-to – back victories. As a captain, Shreyas Iyer does a great job, and his decision to retain Rabada ‘s three-over for the overs of death proved successful.
2. Prithvi Shaw also learned from his previous errors and played very well, which helped him get more runs. In the Delhi Capitals, developments are fully evident. Iyer and Pant both turned out fantastically.
3. DC has an outstanding fast bowling attack with Anrich Nortje and Kagiso Rabada. At a particular pace, both players bowl. Just Avesh Khan, as he conceded 42 runs from his four overs, was their only weak point in the final game.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer (c), Rishabh Pant (wk), Shimron Hetmyer, Marcus Stoinis, Ravichandran Ashwin, Axar Patel, Harshal Patel, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje.
While playing at this venue, teams batting first were more competitive. It is necessary to get a total of around 170 or more for the team batting first in order to find some success. Chasing players, on the other hand, when the ball is fresh, should look to score most of their runs.
The temperature will be about 31 degrees Celsius in the evening. Winds could rush to approximately 22 km / h and that could offer the players more relief.
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS:
1. Rohit Sharma
Rohit Sharma had 211 runs out of 6 matches, including two half-centuries. His strike rate is nearly 146 in the tournament.
2. Kieron Pollard
At a strike rate of 209, Kieron Pollard scored 163 runs in five innings. With the ball, he also picked up two wickets.
3. Jasprit Bumrah
Jasprit Bumrah returned in the last game with a four-wicket haul and so far has got 11 wickets in 6 games.
1. Shreyas Iyer
Though maintaining an average of 41 and a strike rate of 141, Shreyas Iyer engineered his way to 203 runs from 6 matches.
2. Kagiso Rabada
In the IPL 2020, Kagiso Rabada was brilliant with the ball. He has picked up 15 wickets so far in the tournament and has an economic rate of under 8.
3. Prithvi Shaw
Prithvi Shaw has blown hot and cold, but at an average of 33 she has got 198 runs from 6 matches. His strike rate is over 150 as well.
HEAD TO HEAD:
1. Total Played– 24.
2. MI Won– 12.
3. DC Won– 12.
4. Tie– 0.
5. No Result– 0.
1. Tv – Star Sports Network.
2. Live Streaming – Disney+ Hotstar.
3. Match Timings –11th October 2020 at 07:30 PM IST (06:00 PM local time) (02:00 PM UTC)
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
Both of these sides have brilliant bowlers. Therefore, in your Grand League squad, you might want to have five or six bowlers. The Indians of Mumbai are predicted to win this game.