ABOUT THE MATCH:
Match 50 of the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2020 pits Kings XI Punjab against former IPL champions Rajasthan Royals at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium on Friday. The match would be telecasted live from 7:30pm.
KING’S XI PUNJAB:
1. KXIP has four wins in a row coming in this match, the exact same number of games that Chris Gayle has played for them this season. They were also able to win without Mayank Aggarwal in the previous game. He ‘s expected to be fit to come back for this next game and that’s only going to add to their power.
2. With Glenn Maxwell, M Ashwin, and Ravi Bishnoi, KXIP also has a number of spin choices to use in the entire inning. Mohammad Shami is the front spearhead, and Deepak Hooda is an Indian batsman who rounds things out in the eleven.
3. KXIP has struck a strong balance on its side and is able to perform consistently. It is also a major advantage in the form of its senior batsmen. We assume that the recent faith of winning close games would have made a world of good for KXIP as well.
PROBABLY PLAYING XI:
KL Rahul (C & WK), Mandeep Singh, Chris Gayle, Nicholas Pooran, Glenn Maxwell, Deepak Hooda, Chris Jordan, Murugan Ashwin, Ravi Bishnoi, Mohammed Shami, Arshdeep Singh.
1. As a team, now Rajasthan Royals is struggling very hard. However, despite the change in the squad, they are most probably mix up their batting line up. RR can swap Ben Stokes and Robin Uthappa.
2. In the bowling unit, Jofra Archer is in his best form but the other bowlers have not performed that well.
3. Now, it is do or die situation for Rajasthan Royals. Either they have to perform their best or prepare for an early exit from the league.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
Robin Uthappa, Ben Stokes, Steve Smith (C), Sanju Samson (wk), Jos Buttler, Riyan Parag, Rahul Tewatia, Jofra Archer, Shreyas Gopal, Ankit Rajpoot, Kartik Tyagi.
The pitch in Abu Dhabi was an outstanding one for batting and it was indeed difficult for bowlers. In the powerplay and death overs, the batters made hay, and they didn’t lose a whole lot of wickets either.
On the strip, chasing should be the way forward. With the temperature around the 29 degrees Celsius mark, the playing conditions will be hot. The humidity is going to be in the 60s.
Tomorrow weather is forecasted to be sunny. The visibility would be about 10 km, i.e. 6 miles, and 1014 mb of atmospheric pressure. The temperature during the day is going to hit 33 ° c and at night the temperature is going to drop to 23 ° c. With no precipitation and cloud covering 0 percent of the atmosphere, it will be dry, the moisture will be around 54 percent.
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS:
KING’S XI PUNJAB:
1. KL Rahul
In the ongoing edition of the T20 league, KL Rahul has been in jaw-dropping form. The right-hander is on the verge of 600 runs, having scored 595 runs at 59.50 and 132.22 respectively on average and strike rate.
He was one of the key reasons that Punjab was able to make a comeback. It would also give him confidence that he scored a fifty in KXIP ‘s previous outing against RR.
1. Ben Stokes
Ben Stokes had begun earlier, showing his class, but he could not hold on and make them count. The England cricketer, however, has made amends since 2017 to score his second IPL tonne.
He was sent again for the Royals to open the innings, and he came into his own. He not only scored a lot, but remained undefeated until the very end as well. It is again possible to expect the southpaw to weave magic.
HEAD TO HEAD:
1. Total Played– 20.
2. KXIP Won– 9.
3. RR Won– 11.
4. No Result– 0.
5. Tie– 0.
1. Tv – Star Sports Network.
2. Live Streaming – Disney+ Hotstar.
3. Match Timings – 30th October 2020 at 07:30 PM IST (06:00 PM local time) (02:00 PM UTC)
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
The prediction is for the team, batting second to win the match.