ABOUT THE MATCH:
On a double-header Sunday in the Indian Premier League ( IPL) 2020, the second match pits the Kings XI Punjab at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium against three-time IPL champions Chennai Super Kings. The match is scheduled to start from 7:30pm onwards
KING’S XI PUNJAB:
1. Mayank Agarwal ‘s excellent batting has gone unrewarded two times now. He scored 89 runs off 60 balls to lead a recovery from the Delhi Capitals team only to fall short of two deliveries and KXIP lost the match in Super Over after the draw.
2. KXIP captain KL Rahul played in a fantastic way with the bat against Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) and led the team to win the match, but a tonne of Agarwal last time on a total score of 223/2 could not prevent KXIP from losing to Rajasthan Royals.
3. The expensive bowling of Sheldon Cottrell last time could mean Chris Jordan’s return to the team, who himself was dropped after giving runs in the 1st match.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
KL Rahul (C&WK), Mayank Agarwal, Karun Nair, Glenn Maxwell, Nicholas Pooran, James Neesham, Sarfaraz Khan, Krishnappa Gowtham, Ravi Bishnoi, Mohammed Shami and Sheldon Cottrell.
CHENNAI SUPER KINGS:
1. After their two main players, Dwayne Bravo and Ambati Rayudu, have been declared fit for the next match, the CSK team will now be full of trust. It is anticipated that this addition would surely make a difference straight away in the hand.
2. CSK is certainly going to look beyond Murali Vijay now. They can say Sam Curran or Ruturaj Gaikwad, along with Shane Watson, to open the innings. Kedar Jadhav could be replaced by N Jagadeesan, another move that can be expected from Chennai Super Kings.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
Shane Watson, Faf du Plessis, Ambati Rayudu, MS Dhoni (C&WK), Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Sam Curran, Dwayne Bravo, Deepak Chahar, Piyush Chawla and Shardul Thakur.
The Dubai International Cricket Stadium pitch has been a decent one to bat on, with scores over 170 in the past few games being scored. There is, however, plenty for the bowlers to deliver, and in the first half of the innings, this kept the batsmen on their toes.
With the shorter square borders, the spinners may find it a touch difficult, although at this spot, the likes of Washington Sundar and Rashid Khan have enjoyed some success.
The key for both sides would be wickets in hand, with there being value for proper cricketing shots as well. Both sides could be tempted into chasing with dew coming into play, although the record is heavily biassed against teams that have chased in IPL 2020.
Over the course of the match, the temperature is predicted to be about 31 ° C. Humidity levels are likely to hover about 63 percent during the match. In addition, as per the weather forecast for King’s XI Punjab vs Chennai Super Kings, during the entire match there will be no cloud cover and one can expect the entire 40 overs of an action-packed evening at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium.
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS:
KINGS XI PUNJAB:
1. KL Rahul:
When these two teams met last time, KL Rahul scored an unbeaten hundred in his last two matches in the 2020 IPL, hitting 132 * and 69 runs respectively.
2. Mayank Agarwal:
In his last two innings, Mayank Agarwal knocked 89 and 26 runs respectively and smashed 106 runs to follow up the opposite score.
3. Mohammad Shami:
Last time, although he was expensive with the ball, he picked three wickets and so far he claimed seven wickets in this 2020 IPL.
CHENNAI SUPER KINGS:
1. Faf du Plessis:
Faf du Plessis has been the only bright performance in the disappointing performance of CSK. With 3 half-centuries in 3 matches, he is ready to fire the ground. Undoubtedly he will be a crucial asset in the next match of CSK.
2. Ambati Rayudu:
He won the title of man of the match in CSK ‘s 1st match against Mumbai Indians, but was forced to miss the next two matches because of injury. In this match as well, CSK would expect to perform in the same way.
3. Sam Curran:
Sam Curran was great for Chennai Super Kings in his campaign, both with the bat and with the ball. He is another player who can be counted on by the squad.
HEAD TO HEAD:
1. Total Played– 22.
2. KXIP Won– 13.
3. CSK Won– 9.
1. Tv – Star Sports Network.
2. Live Streaming – Disney+ Hotstar
3. Match Timings – 4th October 2020 at 07:30 PM IST (06:00 PM local time) (02:00 PM UTC)
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
In IPL 2020, we have a bottom of the table game to look forward to as Kings XI Punjab takes on the Chennai Super Kings. Both teams have played four matches and lost three of them. We agree that the Kings XI team batted better than CSK, but was on the receiving end of some excellent batting. It’s safe to say.
Nevertheless, a loss is a loss, and now both sides are desperate to turn things around. We agree that there are a lot of improvements that must be made by both teams and time is running out to get it right.
We have seen in the past that to be eligible to apply, teams need a minimum of 8-9 victories. To give them a shot, that means at least seven wins out of their remaining ten matches.
KXIP vs CSK IPL 2020 is going to be played at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium on the 4th of October 2020.