ABOUT THE MATCH
The battle between Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) and Delhi Capitals (DC) will be the 11th match of the IPL 2020 and it will be taken place on the Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. It is scheduled to be started at 6:00 PM local time.
Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) and Delhi Capitals (DC) have faced just the opposite fortunes in the 13th edition of IPL so far. DC is unbeaten and remains at the top position in the points table, whereas SRH yet to open their winning account in the league.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad is struggling with no batsman in the team upon whom the team can rely on outside the top-three. They have to make changes in their playing XI. Mitchell Marsh’s injury has troubled them and now they have to find its solution.
- Mohammad Nabi performed quite well against KKR. Now SRH has to find out the right combination of their overseas player. Still, Jason Holder has not finished his quarantine period. Discussions are going on to include Kane Williamson in the playing squad.
- After the injury of Mitchell Marsh, now the team is over-dependent upon Bhuvneshwar Kumar. T Natarajan and Khaleel Ahmed are inexperienced. The pitch here can be more beneficial for spinners rather than pacers. That’s why Mohammad Nabi can complement Rashid Khan. If Nabi will be ruled out then Rashid Khan could be on much pressure.
Probable Playing XI:
Jonny Bairstow (wk), David Warner (C), Manish Pandey, Mohammad Nabi, Wriddhiman Saha/Vijay Shankar, Abhishek Sharma, Rashid Khan, Priyam Garg/Abdul Samad, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, T Natarajan, Khaleel Ahmed
- Now Delhi Capitals are leading on the points table with two back-to-back wins. As a captain, Shreyas Iyer is doing a fantastic job, and his decision to keep Rabada’s three-over for the death overs proved successful.
- Prithvi Shaw also learned from his past errors and played quite well that helped him to get more runs. Improvement in Delhi Capitals is seen completely. Pant and Iyer both played fantastically.
- DC has an outstanding fast bowling attack with Anrich Nortje and Kagiso Rabada. Both the players are bowling in an accurate rhythm. In the last match, only Avesh Khan was their only weak point as he conceded 42 runs off his four overs.
Probable Playing XI:
Shikhar Dhawan, Prithvi Shaw, Rishabh Pant (wk), Marcus Stoinis, Shreyas Iyer (C), Shimron Hetmyer, Amit Mishra, Axar Patel, Kagiso Rabada, Avesh Khan/Harshal Patel, Anrich Nortje
The flat track at Abu Dhabi is batting friendly.
The weather conditions will be sunny, warm, and clear in Abu Dhabi.
Probable top performers:
In the 1st match, he hit 36 runs. Now the time has come to get back to his best for the Orange Cap winner of the last season, David Warner.
So far, Manish Pandey has started very strongly by hitting 34 and 51 respectively in the 1st two matches so far.
One of the leading T20I bowlers, Rashid Khan is another hope who could revive the team’s fortune.
At the starting of the year, in fantastic batting form, he bounced back from the 1st match with a useful 35 runs last time out.
So far, he has made a fantastic beginning, taking 2 wickets by conceding 28 runs in the 1st match and after that picked 3 wickets by conceding 26 runs.
Last time, he made 64 runs to help the Delhi Capitals to victory, near to score 1,000 T20 runs in the process.
Head to head:
- Overall T20I Matches – 15
- Sunrisers Hyderabad won – 09
- Delhi Capitals won – 06
- No Result – 00
- Tie– 00
Team form in last 5 matches:
- Sunrisers Hyderabad – L, L, L, L, L,
- Delhi Capitals – W, W, L, W, W
- Tv – Star Sports Network
- Live Streaming – Disney+ Hotstar
- Match Timings – 29th September 2020 at 07:30 PM IST (06:00 PM local time) (02:00 PM UTC)
Probable winning team:
It is the contest between the top of the table team and the bottom dwellers. Although it appears to be a heavy mismatch, certainly it is not. Sunrisers Hyderabad has tremendous firepower to win. Considering the recent performances of both the teams, Delhi Capitals is a more confident team between the two.