ABOUT THE MATCH:
The Delhi Capitals and Mumbai Indians will play the 51st Indian Premier League (IPL) 2020 match at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai.
This game is scheduled to begin at 03:30 PM IST (local time at 02:00 PM) (UTC at 10:00 AM). Star Sports Network (available in English, Hindi, Telugu , Tamil, Kannada and Bengali) will telecast the game. On Disney+ Hotstar, live streaming will also be available.
1. In the Delhi Capitals team, maximum players are performing their best. There is no need to change in the playing squad.
2. Prithvi Shaw is not performing as per the expectation but Shreyas Iyer has complete faith in him due to his massive talent.
3. With continuous victories, Delhi Capital is leading the tournament.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
Ajinkya Rahane/Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer (C), Rishabh Pant (WK), Shimron Hetmyer, Marcus Stoinis, Axar Patel, Kagiso Rabada, Ravi Ashwin, Tushar Deshpande/Harshal Patel, Anrich Nortje.
1. Rohit Sharma being unfit comes as a big blow to the plans of MI especially at the back end of the tournament, even though Kieron Pollard does seem like a natural leader but MI would sure have wanted Rohit in their team.
2. The bowling attack was taken to shreds by RR and this is something which the management would be looking keenly at. Their bowling has widely been considered the best of the tournament, the team would be hoping the match against RR was an exception.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
Quinton de Kock (WK), Ishan Kishan, Suryakumar Yadav, Saurabh Tiwary, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard (C), Krunal Pandya, James Pattinson, Rahul Chahar, Trent Boult, Jasprit Bumrah.
In Dubai, the surface was decent. In the afternoon, chasing teams did better and the team winning the toss would chose to bowl first.
The sun will shine brightly in Dubai in the afternoon. Although the temperature will hover around 30-32 degrees Celsius during the match, there is no possibility of rain at all.
PORBABLE TOP PERFORMERS:
1. Kagiso Rabada
Against SRH, Kagiso Rabada had a bad day. Yet he’ll be raring to make a comeback, and so far this season he ‘s got 23 wickets to his credit.
2. Shikhar Dhawan
After his four consecutive 50 + ratings, including two back to back hundreds, Shikhar Dhawan struggled a bit. But as the team is desperate to win, expect him to shoot.
1. Quinton de Kock
For MI, Quinton de Kock was in terrific form. At an average of 39.2 and a strike rate of 140, he has scored 392 runs in 12 matches.
2. Jasprit Bumrah
The top wicket-taker for the four-time champions is Jasprit Bumrah. He has selected twenty wickets so far and is just behind Kagiso Rabada in the purple cap race.
HEAD TO HEAD:
1. Total Played– 25.
2. MI Won– 13.
3. DC Won– 12.
4. No Result– 0.
5. Tie– 0.
1. Tv – Star Sports Network.
2. Live Streaming – Disney+ Hotstar.
3. Match Timings – 31st October 2020 at 03:30 PM local time.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
We have refrained from choosing them in our suggested teams with confusion about DC’s other opener (Prithvi Shaw or Ajinkya Rahane). If Prithvi Shaw is playing, as he will be eager to play a good knock, he can certainly be picked for this game. Mumbai Indians are expected to win this match.