ABOUT THE MATCH
When these both teams met last time, India Women registered their win against Australia Women by 17 runs.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF INDIA WOMEN
Shafali Verma, Smriti Mandhana, Jemimah Rodrigues, Harmanpreet Kaur, Deepti Sharma, Veda Krishnamurthy, Taniya Bhatia, Shikha Pandey, Radha Yadav, Poonam Yadav, Rajeshwari Gayakwad
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF AUSTRALIA WOMEN
Alyssa Healy (wk), Beth Mooney, Meg Lanning (c), Jess Jonassen, Ashleigh Gardner, Rachael Haynes, Nicola Carey, Sophie Molineux, Georgia Wareham, Delissa Kimmince, Megan Schutt
TEAM AND PLAYER PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS: IND-W vs. AUS-W
TOP ORDER ANALYSIS | IND-W vs. AUS-W
- Shefali Verma is impressive with her average strike of 173.75, and she has 40.25 average runs in her last four world cup matches.
- Beth Mooney is giving a tough fight to the Shafali Verma with average runs of 42.5.
MIDDLE ORDER ANALYSIS| IND-W vs. AUS-W
- Meg Lanning having the average runs of the 32.5 and Ashleigh Gardner has an impressive strike rate of 115.75
- Veda Krishnamurthy is with 95.5 strike rate, and Deepthi Sharma has 90.25.
TOP AND MIDDLE ORDER ANALYSIS | IND-W vs. AUS-W
- As per the graphs, the Australia Women’s side has 29.91 average top-order runs and India Women’s side. We have 24.72.
- Australia Women has an impressive middle order score of 24.75. India Women are below the average of 11.91.
TOP 3 BOWLERS ANALYSIS | IND-W vs. AUS-W
- Poonam Yadav had picked a total of 9 wickets has an average economy rate of 5.56.
- Megan Schutt who is equalling the stats of Poonam Yadav but the economy rate is 7.25
BOWLING ANALYSIS | IND-W vs. AUS-W
- In the bowling analysis, India Women team had picked 21 wickets, whereas Australia Women had picked 19 wickets.
When these both met in the first match of ICC Women’s T20 World Cup Australia, Women elected to field first, but this time, the hosts will be looking to set a target(If they win the toss).
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
Melbourne Cricket Ground servers up and the hard fast wickets, which are perfect for fast scoring and quick bowling.
- In the semi-final 1 India, Women won the match against England Women, but the event abandoned due to rain without a ball bowled (no toss).
- It is miserable for the team England Women that without fighting for a spot, they lose the semi-final match against India Women.
- Now India Women is going to enter into Final of women’s world cup 2020.
- Australia Women is stepping into the final match after defeating South Africa Women in their last game.
Australia Women won by five runs in DLS Method – 2nd Inn reduced to 13 overs due to rain
Meg Lanning, with her 49 terms, drove the team to the winning side. The openers Alyssa Healy and Beth Mooney had put 49 runs partnership.
Megan Schutt has nine wickets each at the 2020 T20 WorldCup.
HEAD TO HEAD:
- Overall Matches – 19
- AUSTRALIA WOMEN WON – 13
- INDIA WOMEN WON – 6
- Draw – 0
- No- Result – 0
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
INDIA WOMEN – W W W W W
AUSTRALIA WOMEN – W W W W L
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
AUSTRALIA WOMEN – Meg Lanning, Alyssa Healy, Megan Schutt
INDIA WOMEN – Smriti Mandhana, Harmanpreet Kaur, Deepti Sharma
TV – Star Sports, Sky Sports, Fox Sports, Willow TV, SuperSport, OSN Sports Cricket, DD Sports, ATN, Gazi TV, SLRC, Moby TV, Ten Sports, Digicel
Live Streaming – Hotstar, Rabbithole BD, Sky Go, Foxtel Sports, SuperSport
Match Timings – 12:30 PM IST / 07:00 AMGMT / 06:00 PM LOCAL
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
India might have beaten Australia last time out, but the hosts are favorites for this match and well-accustomed to rising to the big occasion.