ABOUT THE MATCH
India had lost the in second T-20| match, which was held at Thiruvananthapuram, and the series is now level 1-1. Both teams will face-off at Wankhede stadium, Mumbai for the third T-20I match to be played on December 11 at 7 pm (local time).
India had registered their win in the first match with the one-man show of Indian team captain Virat Kohli. In the second T-20 match, West Indies team had bounced back to level the series. After winning the toss, West Indies chose to bowl first. Responding to India’s target of 170/7, Windes players Lendi Simmons and Evin Lewis, who came in to bat, put on 73 runs partnership. Later, Shimron Hetmyer and Nicholas Pooran took Caribbeans to victory.
Wankhede Stadium has hosted 6 international T-20 Matches to date, of which 5 were won by the batting side. Analyzing the cold conditions, the toss winning team will choose to bowl first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at Wankhede stadium is extremely good for the batting, especially in the short format. We can expect scores of above 180 in the match.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF INDIA
Rohit Sharma, Lokesh Rahul, Shivam Dube, Virat Kohli (c), Rishabh Pant (wk), Shreyas Iyer, Ravindra Jadeja, Washington Sundar, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Deepak Chahar/Mohammed Shami, Yuzvendra Chahal
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF WEST INDIES
Lendl Simmons, Evin Lewis, Shimron Hetmyer, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Brandon King, Kieron Pollard (c), Jason Holder, Khary Pierre, Hayden Walsh, Sheldon Cottrell, Kesrick Williams
- India played fifteen T-20 international matches to date, winning 8 matches and losing 7.
- Before this series, India had beaten Bangladesh last month 2-1.
- Indian team impressed everyone in the first T-20 by chasing 207 runs but in the second T-20 match they disappointed their batting performance and their fielding has been a big letdown in both matches.
- Recently, West Indies faced 1-2 defeat against Afghanistan in a series of three T20Is hosted at Lucknow, India.
- In the second match, they brought in Nicholas Pooran in place of Denesh Ramdin.
- The visitors, who have had a morale-boosting win in their last T20I match, are expected to field the same eleven on Wednesday.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
West Indies team has impressed so far in this series by giving a tough fight in the first T-20 to India and winning in the 2nd match. The confidence level of the visitors is very high, and they also beat team India on this very ground in the ICC T-20 2016 World Cup. But India is still strong and being the home side it has good chances of winning the 3 matches T-20 series.
Click Here For Fantasy Picks