PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch conditions at the Wankhede stadium are extremely good for batting, especially in the short format. And We can expect the scores in the first and second innings to be above 180.
- India played fifteen T-20 international matches to date, of which India had won 8 matches and lost 7.
- Before this series, India had beaten Bangladesh last month with 2-1.
- Indian team impressed everyone in the first T-20 by chasing 207 runs but in the second T-20 match they disappointed everyone with their performance, and their fielding has been a big letdown in both matches.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF INDIA
Rohit Sharma, Lokesh Rahul, Shivam Dube, Virat Kohli (c), Rishabh Pant (wk), Shreyas Iyer, Ravindra Jadeja, Washington Sundar, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Deepak Chahar/Mohammed Shami, Yuzvendra Chahal
- Recently, West Indies lost 1-2 defeat against Afghanistan in a series of three T20Is hosted at Lucknow, India.
- They made one change to the team by bringing in Nicholas Pooran in place of Denesh Ramdin.
- The visitors, who have had a morale-boosting win, are expected to field the same eleven on Wednesday.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF WEST INDIES
Lendl Simmons, Evin Lewis, Shimron Hetmyer, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Brandon King, Kieron Pollard (c), Jason Holder, Khary Pierre, Hayden Walsh, Sheldon Cottrell, Kesrick Williams.
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR INDIA VS WEST INDIES 3rd T20 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
Click here for match prediction