PITCH AND CONDITIONS
West Indies vs India 2nd ODI is going to be played at the Queen’s Park Oval, Trinidad and Tobago. There is a 31°C and there is a 50% chance of rainfall predicted in Trinidad on match day and that is not a good sign. The rain in the islands can be frequent but also clears away quickly so hopefully, there should be no loss of overs.
The pitch in Trinidad is expected to be good for batting and will have some bounce in it for the fast-bowlers. Pitches in the Caribbean are seeing a resurgence and we hope to see some lively surfaces for India’s tour of the West Indies 2019.
- West Indies would have been disappointed about their losing streak.
- The middle order of the West Indies is very strong. Even without the presence of Andre Russell who choose to play in the GT20 Canada instead of turning up for his national side.
- Shimron Hetmyer or Nicholas Pooran could be sent to open the innings instead of Lewis.
- The bowling unit of West Indies has performed badly. They were taken apart by Rohit Sharma and India’s all-rounders in the end.
- West Indies need to play smart in order to beat India and need to shuffle the team and try to implement new plans against them.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF WEST INDIES
Evin Lewis, Chris Gayle, Shai Hope(w), Nicholas Pooran, Shimron Hetmyer, Roston Chase, Jason Holder(c), Carlos Brathwaite, Fabian Allen, Sheldon Cottrell, Kemar Roach
- Three wins from three matches signal a return to the usual for this fantastic Indian cricket team. The focus may be on the lack of titles, rightly so, but there is no taking away from the fact that India has been consistently brilliant in every format of the game for a very long time now.
- Rohit Sharma played the way he can and dominated the second T20 while R Pant, Virat Kohli also made some useful runs.
- India’s top-3 is going to remain unchanged and that is its biggest strength in the long run. India must examine whether this strength is preventing its middle order from developing in the short run.
- Similar changes can be made in the bowling department.
- Neither of these changes is going to weaken India. Having a strong bench allows India the luxury of bringing in players that are battle-hardened and ready to step up straight away.
- India is in a commanding stage and will now look to seize the ODI series from the Caribbean.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF INDIA
Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli(c), Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant(w), Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, K Khaleel Ahmed
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 ODI MATCHES | IND VS WI – 3RD ODI IN INDIA TOUR OF WEST INDIES 2019
- West Indies Won: L,L,W,N/R,L
- India Won: W,W,L,N/R,L
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR INDIA VS WEST INDIES 3RD ODI IN INDIA TOUR OF WEST INDIES 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
|If West Indies Bats First||If India Bats First|
|Shai Hope (WK)||Rishabh Pant (wk)|
|Evin Lewis||Rohit Sharma|
|Shimron Hetmyer||Shikhar Dhawan|
|Jason Holder||Virat Kohli|
|Carlos Brathwaite||Ravindra Jadeja|
|Sheldon Cottrell||Mohammed Shami|
|Kemar Roach||Kuldeep Yadav|
|Rohit Sharma||Jason Holder|
|Ravindra Jadeja||Fabian Allen|
|Mohammed Shami||Sheldon Cottrell|
|Kuldeep Yadav||Kemar Roach|
Click here to find out the Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team, consider the points mentioned and make your own decision.*