ABOUT THE MATCH
The third T20 match of IND vs SL is scheduled to be played on January 10th, 2020 at Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium – Pune, India. The live telecast of the match will begin from 07:00 PM (LOCAL TIME).
India is in full form with back-to-back wins, so we can expect another win for India in the final game of India vs Srilanka of the T20I match series. Sri Lanka, on the other hand, was whitewashed by Australia 3-0 and beaten by India 2-0, earlier in 2019.
In the previous 2 matches, India had won the toss and chose to bat. If in case India wins the toss, we can expect them to choose the same.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch in this ground is flat and boundaries are shorter, so we can say that this pitch favors batsmen.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF INDIA
Shikhar Dhawan, KL Rahul, Rishabh Pant (wk), Virat Kohli (c), Shreyas Iyer, Shivam Dube, Washington Sundar, Shardul Thakur, Navdeep Saini, Kuldeep Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF SRILANKA
Avishka Fernando, Danushka Gunathilaka, Kusal Perera (wk), Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Kusal Mendis, Angelo Mathews, Dasun Shanaka, Wanindu Hasaranga, Lasith Malinga (c), Kasun Rajitha, Lahiru Kumara
MATCH PREVIEW | IND VS SL 3RD T20
- In the 2nd match with Sri Lanka, India’s batting unit had performed well.
- KL Rahul scored 45 runs in 32 balls, Shikhar Dhawan had scored 32 runs in 29 balls, and Shreyas Iyer scored 34 in 26 balls.
- Captain Virat Kholi also chipped in with 30 in 17 balls.
- Coming to the bowling unit, Shardul Thakur cliched 3 wickets by leaking 23 runs.
- Navdeep Saini and Kuldeep Yadav grabbed 2 wickets each. Washington Sundar and Bumrah took 1 wicket each.
- Kusal Perera looked good in his 34 runs of 28 balls in the second ODI.
- The openers Danushka Gunathilaka and Avishka Fernando had given their team a good start with 20+ runs but they didn’t last till the end.
- The performance of the batting unit is ok but they need support from the middle-order to put on a big score.
- In the bowling unit, Lahiru Kumara and Wanindu Hasaranga were the only players to take the wickets.
- The experienced bowler Lasith Malinga leaked 45 runs and went wicketless. The bowling unit has to improve its performance.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
Performance-wise, India is in good form and has already defeated Sri Lanka in the previous matches, so we are going with India.
Click Here For Dream11 Fantasy Picks.