ABOUT THE MATCH
India Legends and Sri Lanka Legends will face off each other in the third match of Road Safety World Series 2020 on March 10, Tuesday. The match will be held at D.Y.Patil Stadium, Mumbai. And the live-action will begin from 19:00 IST.
Both the teams won the toss in their previous matches with India choosing to field while Sri Lanka elected to bat. India might again go for fielding first as this is a normal tendency in the country.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at this venue, DY Patil stadium, is expected to favor the batsman as it provides good and consistent bounce.
The weather is expected to be hot and the skies to be sunny and clear, with any clouds disappearing by the evening.
- India won the previous match against the West Indies. The West Indies team set a target of 151 runs to India which it chased in 18.2 overs.
- Indian dashing batsman Sehwag made a quick 74 of 57 balls. His 83 partnership with Sachin Tendulkar played a crucial role in the team’s win.
- Indian players Abey Kuruvilla and all-rounder Sanjay Bangar who sat out in the last match might play in this match.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF India Legends
Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar (c), Mohammad Kaif, Yuvraj Singh, Sameer Dighe (wk), Irfan Pathan, Sanjay Bangar, Zaheer Khan, Sairaj Bahutule, Pragyan Ojha, Munaf Patel
Sri Lanka Legends
- Thilakaratne Dilshan along with Chaminda Vaas and Rangana Herath bowled well and played a key role in the team’s victory against Australia in their last match.
- Australia lost early wickets in their pursuit of 162 runs where at one point, they were reduced to low 31/6. However, they recovered slowly but fell short of the finishing line making 154 runs and were all out.
- Sri Lanka as expected opened with Romesh Kaluwitharana and Thilakaratne Dilshan. Malinda Warnapura and Thilan Tushara were the two who missed out on the first game.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Sri Lanka Legends
Tillakaratne Dilshan (c), Romesh Kaluwitharana (wk), Marvan Atapattu, Chamara Kapugedara, Malinda Warnapura, Upul Chandana, Farveez Maharoof, Chaminda Vaas, Ajantha Mendis, Rangana Herath, Muttiah Muralitharan
India has won the last match and looks like is in top form. Sri Lanka has also beaten Australia in their last match and is also in a good position to take on India.
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
India: Sachin Tendulkar, Virendra Sehwag, and Zaheer Khan
Sri Lanka: Tillakaratne Dilshan, Muttiah Muralitharan, and Chaminda Vaas
- Live TV – Viacom 18
- Live streaming – Voot
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
India – the host country has the home advantage and will be drawing confidence from the win of the previous match and they will be the favorites for this game.
Click Here for the Dream11 Prediction For India Legends vs Sri Lanka Legends