Team India and New Zealand are set to face each other in the 2nd T20I game at JSCA International Stadium Complex, Ranchi on 19th November. New Zealand will look to come back strong in this game as they had to face a huge defeat in the 1st game. And on the other hand, Team India will eye to win the series – Let’s get into more details of IND VS NZ Match Prediction for 2nd T20I.
IND VS NZ Match Prediction for 2nd T20I : PREVIEW
- Indian team players are looking in good touch with both bat and ball – This bunch will look to continue their domination in the 2nd T20I too.
- They will mostly go with the same playing 11 and there is a slight chance of V Iyer opening the batting innings for the side.
- Rohit Sharma, Suryakumar Yadav, and R Ashwin are going to be the key players for their side.
- The new Kiwis skipper Tim Southee will look to change the strategies as they go on to take the in-form Team India in the 2nd T20I.
- Their star players like D Mitchell, G Phillips, and M Santner have not fired much – But in this game, they will look to play to their true potential.
- And the key players from the New Zealand setup are Martin Guptill, Trent Boult, and Lockie Ferguson.
The temperature at Ranchi will be around the 26 and it would be partly cloudly when the game starts. But the good news is no rainfall is expected for this game and the bad news for the players is Humudilty will be rising rapidly as the game progresses.
This is going to be the 1st T20I game at Ranchi, since 2017. This pitch is very suitable for spin bowling and it offers a lot of turn. And the par score at this venue is around 145.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
India Predicted XI:
Rohit Sharma (c), KL Rahul, Rishabh Pant (wk), Suryakumar Yadav, Venkatesh Iyer, Axar Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin, Mohammed Siraj, Deepak Chahar, Bhuvneshwar Kumar
New Zealand Predicted XI:
Martin Guptill, Daryl Mitchell, Mark Chapman, Glenn Phillips, Tim Seifert (wk), Rachin Ravindra, Mitchell Santner, Todd Astle, Tim Southee (c), Lockie Ferguson, Trent Boult
WHAT DO STATS SAY ABOUT IND vs NZ?
India and New Zealand have faced 18 games against each other and India has won 9 and New Zealand has won 9 games.
Who Will Win This Game?
Team India is looking in red hot form and the young and experienced bunch will look to mark their 2nd win of the series. On the Other, hand it’s not easy for the New Zealand side to defeat Team Inda on their home turf – Each and every Kiwis player has to give their best in this game.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**