The 1st Test between India vs New Zealand is all set to start on 25th November at Green Park Stadium, Kanpur. Kane Williamson is back to New Zealand set up and they will look for a strong comeback in the Test Series against Team India. Let’s get into IND VS NZ Match Prediction For 1st Test.
IND VS NZ MATCH PREDICTION FOR 1ST Test: PREVIEW
- Team India was seen in red-hot form during the T20I series and they will look to continue the same moment in the Test Series too.
- Rahane will lead the side in this Test and this is the first time that Kiwis and India are facing each other in a test match after the WTC Finals.
- And Team India will look for payback in this game and they will try to showcase their dominance on their home soil.
- A Rahane, KL Rahul, and R Ashwin are going to be the key players for their side.
- The 1st good news for the Kiwis is Kane Williamson is back to the camp and he will lead the side in Test Series.
- New Zealand has faced a huge loss in all three T20I games and they will definitely look to give a strong reply to the Inform Indian team.
- And the key players from the New Zealand setup are Martin Guptill, Tim Southee, and Trent Boult.
The temperature in Kanpur will be around 26 and the good news is no rain is expected for the match days.
The pitch at Kanpur is renowned for taking spin, even as early as on Day 1 of a Test Match. Batsmen will have to wait patiently and look to adapt to the pitch condition.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
India Predicted XI:
Mayank Agarwal, Shubman Gill, Cheteshwar Pujara, Suryakumar Yadav, Ajinkya Rahane (c), Wriddhiman Saha, Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Axar Patel, Mohammed Siraj, Ishant Sharma
New Zealand Predicted XI:
Tom Latham, Will Young, Kane Williamson (c), Ross Taylor, Henry Nicholls, Tom Blundell (wk), Kyle Jamieson, Tim Southee, Mitchell Santner, Neil Wagner, Ajaz Patel
WHAT DO STATS SAY ABOUT IND VS NZ 1st Test?
In Test Cricket, India and New Zealand have faced 60 games against each other and India has won 21, New Zealand has won 13 games and 26 matches have ended in a draw.
WHO WILL WIN THIS GAME?
India will be the favorites to win the 1st Test at Kanpur because of the home advantage. New Zealand players will find some hard time because of the surface and they have to pull something extraordinary to win this encounter.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**