IND vs BAN 2nd ODI Dream 11 Prediction
IND vs BAN Dream 11 Prediction, 2nd ODI Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report & Injury Updates for India Tour of Bangladesh
IND vs BAN 2nd ODI Dream 11 Prediction: On December 7, the second match of the three-match ODI series between India and Bangladesh will take place. Mehidy Hasan Miraz’s unbroken 38-run performance helped Bangladesh defeat India by one wicket. In order to avoid losing consecutive series, India will want to win the second game.
Bangladesh will win the series if they win the game tomorrow. India would tie the series, however, if they triumph. Bangladesh hasn’t dropped an ODI series at home since October 2017. Bangladesh won the ODI series 2-1 the last time India visited Bangladesh, in 2015.
IND VS BAN 2nd ODI When to Watch
- Match: India vs Bangladesh, 2nd ODI, India tour of Bangladesh 2022
- Venue: Sher-E-Bangla stadium, Dhaka
- Date and Time: 7th December, 11:30 PM IST
IND vs BAN 2nd ODI Where to Watch
The live telecasting of the series between India and Bangladesh’s second ODI will be available to watch on the Sony liv app and Sony Ten Sports Network for free. While you can track all the live updates of the IND Vs BAN ODI series on the stumps and bails website as well.
IND vs BAN 2nd ODI Pitch Report
The Sher-E-Bangla stadium in Dhaka is anticipated to have a slower surface that will be best for spinners. The pacers may benefit from the new ball to get off to a strong start because there will be wetness and movement in the air.
The par score is predicted to be between 240 and 250 runs. If the surface has enough grit for the slower bowlers, it might be interesting. No precipitation is forecast, and a complete game is expected.
IND vs BAN 2nd ODI Weather Report
The Shere Bangla National Stadium in Dhaka is expected to have sunny weather on game day (Wednesday). Expected conditions include a temperature of about 28°C, 54% humidity, and a 10 km/h wind. Rain is not expected to fall during the game. So the players can play without any concerns regarding the rain.
IND VS BAN 2nd ODI Probable Playing XI
India Playing 11
Rohit Sharma (C), Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul(WK), Shahbaz Ahmed, Deepak Chahar, Washington Sundar, Shardul Thakur, Md Siraj, Kuldeep Sen.
Bangladesh Playing 11
Litton Das (C), Anamul, Shanto, Shakib, Mushfiqur Rahim(WK), Mahmudullah, Afif Hossain, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Mustafizur Rahman, Hasan Mahmud, Ebadot Hossain.
Top Performers from IND vs BAN
- Shreyas Iyer: Shreyas Iyer has been in good touch in his recent games. He has scored 153 runs in his last four matches. If he clicks in tomorrow’s game then he can earn you a lot of fantasy rewards.
- Virat Kohli: Against Bangladesh, Virat Kohli scored the most runs in ODIs. In the most recent Asia Cup and T20 World Cup, Kohli has excelled.
- Mehidy Hasan Miraz: Mehidy Hasan Miraz was the first ODI game’s man of the match winner. He grabbed one wicket for Bangladesh and added 38 runs to the total with the bat.
- Mohammed Siraj: He has been a decent medium pacer for the Indians in recent games. He is a good wicket-taker and often takes wickets at regular intervals. In his last 3 ODI matches he has picked up 8 wickets. So he is good and must pick in your fantasy team.
- Shakib Al Hasan: As per the ICC ODI rankings, Shakib Al Hasan is the top all-arounder. In the opening ODI of the series, Shakib defeated India by one wicket. In the last Shakib scored 29 valuable runs and picked up five wickets.
IND vs BAN Dream 11 Team Prediction Captain and Vice-Captain
Virat Kohli can be the captain of your fantasy team and Shakib al Hasan will be your vice-captain because of their fantastic capabilities and consistent contributions.
IND vs BAN Dream 11 Team Prediction for IND vs BAN Fantasy Cricket
WICKET-KEEPERS: KL Rahul, Mushfiqur Rahim
BATTERS: Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, Litton Das
ALL-ROUNDERS: Shakib Al Hasan (VC), Washington Sundar, Mehidy Hasan Miraz
BOWLERS: Mohammed Siraj, Mustafizur Rahman, Ebadot Hossain
IND vs BAN 2nd ODI Dream 11 Prediction
|Team - A||TEAM - B|
|M Rahim||8.5||KL Rahul||8.0|
|KL Rahul||8.0||Rohit Sharma||8.5|
|Virat Kohli||9.0||Virat Kohli||9.0|
|Litton Das||8.0||S Dhawan||8.0|
|S Iyer||8.0||Litton Das||8.0|
|Shakib al Hasan||9.0||A Hossain||7.5|
|W Sundar||7.5||Shakib al Hasan||9.0|
|M H Miraz||7.5||W Sundar||7.5|
|D Chahar||7.5||S Thakur||7.0|
|M Siraj||8.0||M Siraj||8.0|
|E Hossain||6.0||E Hossain||6.0|