ABOUT THE MATCH
Hong Kong will face Jersey in the 4th Group B fixture of CWC Challenge One-Day 2019. The match is set to take place on 5th December at Al Amerat.
Hong Kong started the tournaments with a 3 wicket win against Bermuda. Kinchit Shah hit a ton for the side and led the team to the winning score of 294/7.
On the other hand, Jersey lost by 25 runs to Uganda in the first encounter of the tournaments.
The Al Amerat is a well-balanced pitch and the team winning the toss is likely to bat first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This pitch at Al Amerat is a balanced pitch and is more supportive of pacers and batsmen. spinners too get slight support from this pitch.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Hong Kong
Aizaz Khan (C), Ahsan Abbasi, Haroon Arshad, Waqas Barkat, Aarush Bhagwat, Aftab Hussain, Ehsan Khan, Nizakat Khan, Nasrulla Rana, Kinchit Shah, and Shahid Wasif.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Jersey
Charles Perchard (C), Dominic Blampied, Corey Bisson, Harrison Carlyon, Jake Dunford, Nick Greenwood, Jonty Jenner, Elliot Miles, Ben Stevens, Julius Sumerauer, and Nathaniel Watkins
- Hong Kong won their first match against Bermuda by 3 wickets and 5 balls to spare.
- After registering a win at the start of the tournament, they are likely to retain their playing 11.
- Nasrulla Rana is expected to retain his place in the squad.
- Ahsan Abbasi, Nizakat Khan and Shahid Wasif will form the top order, followed by K Shah, W Barkat, Haroon Arshad and Aizaz Khan will follow
- Ehsan Khan, N Rana, Aftab Hussain, K Shah and Aizaz Khan will form the bowling attack.
- Jersey has started the tournament with a defeat against Uganda and is hopeful to make a comeback in this encounter.
- Though Ben Stevens hit a 43 and Nick Greenwood with 40, they failed to chase a winning score of 249runs.
- They are likely to go with an unchanged team though facing a defeat in the first match.
- H Carlyon, N Watkins and Ben Stevens will form the top order. followed by Nick Greenwood, J Jenner, D Blampied and C Bisson.
- Skipper C Perchard will form the bowling attack with Stevens, C Bisson, D Blampied, N Greenwood
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
Hong Kong looked to have a strong batting team and are likely to beat Jersey in their second match of the CWC challenge league 2019.
Click Here for Fantasy Picks.