ABOUT THE MATCH
Hobart Hurricanes and Sydney Thunders are playing against each other for the Eliminator match of Big Bash League 2020.
Both these teams have equal wins and equal points in this tournament and they are facing each other for the third time in the tournament.
TEAM AND PLAYER PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS: HH vs ST
TOP ORDER ANALYSIS:
- Matthew Wade had played a brilliant inning in the last match by scoring unbeaten 130* runs. And based on his last 5 matches he has an average of 52 runs an impressive strike rate of 153.07.
- In Sydney Thunders Alex Hales has played better in his last 5 matches and has an average runs of 45.2 and a strike rate of 118.42
MIDDLE ORDER ANALYSIS:
- Macalister Wright playing well in almost every match and his last five matches average was 34.2. And Simon Milenko has an impressive strike rate of 121.52.
- From the Sydney Thunders setup, Alex Rose has an impressive strike of 131.86 and has an average of 29.4 in his last five matches.
TOP AND MIDDLE ORDER ANALYSIS:
- Hobart Hurricanes batsmen like Matthew Wade, Ben McDermott, and Macalister Wright are playing well with a good strike rate. In the above graph, you can see Hurricanes have a clear edge over the Thunders.
- Coming to the Middle Order, Hurricanes continue their dominance in middle order too.
- Bowlers from both the teams bowling well and when we compare both the team, they are quite equal.
- Daniel Sams picked 10 wickets for the Sydney Thunders Team and Scott Boland taking 7 wickets for the Hobart Hurricanes team is very crucial matches.
On this ground, the last 3 matches won by the first batting team. So there will be more chances of toss winning team to bat first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
Pitch favors the batsmen in the early session, and it might slow down in the second innings and it will be difficult for the chasing team.
And the conditions for the matchday looks bright and sunny. And there is no rainfall predicted for the match.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI FOR HOBART HURRICANES
James Faulkner, Scott Boland, Clive Rose, George Bailey, Matthew Wade (c), David Miller, Ben McDermott (wk), D Arcy Short, Qais Ahmad, Macalister Wright, Nathan Ellis.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI FOR SYDNEY THUNDERS
Chris Morris, Gurinder Sandhu, Chris Tremain, Callum Ferguson (c), Usman Khawaja, Alex Hales, Jay Lenton (wk), Arjun Nair, Daniel Sams, Jonathan Cook, Alex Ross.
HEAD TO HEAD:
- Overall Matches – 12
- HOBART HURRICANES Won – 8
- SYDNEY THUNDERS Won – 4
- Draw – 0
- No- Result – 0
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
HOBART HURRICANES – NR L W W W
SYDNEY THUNDERS – L W L L W
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
HOBART HURRICANES – Matthew Wade, Macalister Wright, Scott Boland.
SYDNEY THUNDERS – Alex Hales, Alex Ross, Daniel Sams.
- TV – Sony Six
- Online– Foxtel sports
- Match Timings – 2:10 PM IST
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
By comparing both the team’s top order, middle order, and bowling Hobart Hurricanes have pure dominance over the Thunders in all the departments. Thus Hobart Hurricanes are far better than Sydney Thunders and have more probability to win this match.
Click Here For Dream 11 Prediction.