ABOUT THE MATCH
Hobart Hurricanes and Sydney Thunders are playing against each other for the second time in the BBL.
Hobart Hurricanes, who won their last match, is in the 7th position on the points table. Sydney Thunders lost against Perth Scorchers in the previous match. They are in the 5th position on the points table.
By considering two teams batting line-ups, the toss winning team will choose to bat first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This pitch looks good for bowlers. Batsmen have to struggle to get some runs on the board.
And the conditions for the matchday look good as there’s no chance of rain.
- They won the previous match by 4 runs against the Melbourne Renegades team.
- Captain Mathew Wade scored a brilliant 66 off 29 balls in the last match.
- The other opening batsmen Macalister Wright hit an unbeaten 70* in the same match.
- Qais Ahmad picked up one wicket with a low economy rate.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF HOBART HURRICANES
- They lost the last match by 8 wickets against the Perth Scorchers team.
- Alex Hales played an extraordinary inning of 85.
- The middle-order batsmen Alex Ross also played a crucial knock in the previous match.
- Chris Morris, who picked up 1 wicket, has been bowling consistently for the team.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF SYDNEY THUNDERS
Alex Ross, Callum Ferguson (c), Daniel Sams, Chris Morris, Jay Arjun Nair, Alex Hales, Usman Khawaja, Lenton (wk), Nathan McAndrew, Gurinder Sandhu, Liam Bowe.
HEAD TO HEAD:
- HOBART HURRICANES – 7
- SYDNEY THUNDERS – 4
- Draw – 0
- No- Result – 0
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
HOBART HURRICANES – W L NR L L
SYDNEY THUNDERS – L W L W L
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
HOBART HURRICANES – Mathew Wade
SYDNEY THUNDERS – Alex Hales
- TV – Sony Six
- Online– Foxtel sports
- Match Timings – 6: 10 PM IST/GMT
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
Currently, the Sydney Thunders team has more wins and consistent players to emerge victorious in this match.
Click Here For Dream11 Predictions.