MATCH PREDICTION FOR Heat Stormers vs Pearl Gladiators OF QATAR T10 LEAGUE 2019
ABOUT THE MATCH
Heat Stormers vs Pearl Gladiators: Heat Stormers and Pearl Gladiators will face each other in the final league stage game of the Qatar T10 League 2019. The match is scheduled to be played on December 14 at West End Park International Cricket Stadium.
Both the teams, Heat Stormers and Pearl Gladiators, haven’t won a single match so far in this season and are placed at the bottom two positions of the points table.
The West End Park goes supporting the batsmen and the team winning the toss is likely to bat first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at the West End Park is likely to favor the batsmen more and bowlers need to struggle for the wickets.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Heat Stormers
Andri Berenger, Scott Edwards (Wk), Sikandar Raza, Dharmang Patel, Satvir Singh, Talal Ahmed, Imraz Rafi, Manpreet Gony (C), Owais Ahmed, Raja Amir, and Gayan Munaweera.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Pearl Gladiators
Faisal Javed (Wk), Sohaib Maqsood, Malinda Pushpakumara, Saqlain Arshad, Mehran Khan, Adnan Ilyas, Karim Sadiq, Philip Joseph, Mohammad Sami (C), Mohammed Nadeem/Ajantha Mendis, and Mukhtar Ahmed.
- Heat Stormers are struggling to win a match this season and have a chance to feature in the semi-finals with a win in this match.
- Though Sikandar Raza hit an unbeatable 87 off 41, Heat Stormers lost by 5 wickets against Desert Riders in the last match.
- They are likely to go with the same playing 11 for the clash against Gladiators.
- Even Pearl Gladiators are trying hard to get a win in the league stage game.
- Mohammed Rizlan has hit 37 off 9 in the last match against Falcon Hunters where they have lost by 37 runs.
- Mohammad Nadeem might be replaced by Ajantha Mendis in the squad.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
Heat Stormers showed an improvement in the last match and are likely to win aginst Pearl Gladiators in this encounter.
Click Here for dream11 predictions.