MATCH PREDICTION FOR Flying Oryx vs Swift Gallopers OF QATAR T10 LEAGUE 2019
ABOUT THE MATCH
Flying Oryx vs Swift Gallopers: Flying Oryx will face Swift Gallopers in the 14th match of Qatar T10 League 2019. The match is scheduled to play on 14th December at the West End Park International Stadium in Doha.
Swift Gallopers are with three wins out of four matches played so far in this season and are placed third in the points table. While Flying Oryx are at the fourth position as they have won only a single match so far in the league stage.
The West End Park goes supporting the batsmen and the team winning the toss is likely to bat first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at the West End Park is likely to favor the batsmen more and the bowlers need to struggle for the wickets.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Flying Oryx
Sami Aslam, Bilawal Iqbal, Shahid Yousuf/Imran Ashraf, Nouman Sarwar, Chaturanga de Silva, Assad Borham, Asif Raja, Hussain Talat, Saad Nasim/Valeed Veetil, Daniyal Bukhari, Harmandeep Singh
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF SWIFT GALLOPERS
Umar Gul, Sufyan Mehmood, Ravinderpal Singh, Zainudheen, Jahanzeb Ashad, Kamran Akmal, Zaheer Ibrahim, Sadiq NM, Mohammad Imran, Mughees Bajwa, Imran Ali.
- Flying Oryx had to win this match in order to feature in the semi-finals.
- They have won their first match against Pearl Gladiators by 9 wickets and 14 balls to spare.
- After which they failed to win a single match and lost by 10-wicket to Falcon Hunters in the last game.
- Naved Malik, H Singh and Hussain Talat are the key players of the team.
- Shahid Yousuf might be replaced with Imran Ashraf and Saad Nasim will join the team in place of Valeed Veetil.
- No changes are expected so far in the team.
- Swift Gallopers failed to win their first match against Desert Riders but made a comeback then after and won back to back three matches in this season.
- They won their last match by 48 runs against Peral Gladiators and booked their place in the semi-finals.
- Zaheer Ibrahim’s 35 and Ali Imran’s 22 led them to a winning score of 115/6.
- Swift gallopers are set to go with an unchanged squad to clash with Flying Oryx.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
Swift Gallopers is with back to back wins and is likely to beat Flying Oryx in the last 2nd game of league stage.
Click Here for Fantasy Picks.