West Indies Emerging Team
- The last match against the Windward Islands was abandoned without a ball being bowled.
- K Melius and GD Pope will open the innings followed by J Da Silva and JP Greaves in the batting order.
- Y Cariah, JJ Levy and C Boyce will make up the bowling attack.
- They are likely to go with the same playing Xl without any ch
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF West Indies Emerging Team
Yannic Cariah (c), Kimani Melius, Camarie Boyce, Roland Cato, Joshua Da Silva, Dominic Drakes, Justin Greaves, Keon Harding, Ashmead Nedd, Gidron Pope, Kevin Sinclair
Trinidad and Tobago
- Trinidad & Tobago won their last match against Guyana by 6 wickets and 8 balls to spare.
- Darren Bravo’s 98 and Jason Mohammed’s 71 helped them chase the winning score of 220/4.
- Tion Webster and Kyle Hope will open the innings followed by Akeal Hosein and Darren Bravo.
- Imran Khan, Yannick Ottley and Akeal Hosein will be the key bowlers to watch.
- Trinidad & Tobago are likely to go with an unchanged team.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Trinidad and Tobago
Imran Khan (c), Steven Katwaroo, Darren Bravo, Kyle Hope, Akeal Hosein, Isaiah Rajah, Jon-Russ Jaggesar, Jason Mohammed, Yannick Ottley, Keagan Simmons, Odean Smith, Tion Webster.
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR West Indies Emerging Team vs Trinidad and Tobago SUPER 50 CUP 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Steven Katwaroo
- Joshua Da Silva
- Justin Greaves
- Darren Bravo
- Yannic Cariah
- Keon Harding
- Ashmead Nedd
- Imran Khan
- Yannick Ottley
- Jason Mohammed
- Roland Cato
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*