PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This will be the first game to be played on this venue in this year’s competition and thus it is difficult to predict how the surface will behave. Having said that, one can still expect the surface to have something in it for both the batters as well as the bowlers, which should lead to a cracking contest between bat and bowl
- Australia will be confident of retaining the Ashes as they head to England but will have to overcome recent history after failing to win an Ashes series away from home since a 4-1 triumph back in 2001
- Australia is very vulnerable is it loses its openers cheaply and that is what it must guard against.
- The bowling for Australia is in good form.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Victoria
Aaron Finch, Marcus Harris, Will Pucovski, Peter Handscomb, Nic Maddinson, Glenn Maxwell, Will Sutherland, James Pattinson, Chris Tremain, Jon Holland, Jackson Coleman
- After an abysmal batting display in the previous game, big names like Aaron Finch and Glenn Maxwell need to start firing on a consistent basis.
- On the contrary, Chris Tremain along with Jackson Coleman helped complete a remarkable rescue job for Queensland and will have their tails up going into this game.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Queensland
Sam Heazlett, Usman Khawaja, Marnus Labuschagne, Matt Renshaw, Joe Burns, Ben Cutting, Jimmy Peirson, Michael Neser, Mark Steketee, Matthew Kuhnemann, Billy Stanlake
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Victoria vs Queensland 10th ODI IN Australia One-Day Cup 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
|If Victoria Bats First||If Queensland Bats First|
|P Handscomb||J Peirson|
|A Finch||U Khawaja|
|W Suterland||S Heazlett|
|G Maxwell||M Neser|
|J Holland||M Steketee|
|C Tremain||B Stanlake|
|M Steketee||J Coleman|
|B Stanlake||C Tremain|
|M Neser||G Maxwell|
|U Khawaja||A finch|
|S Hezalett||W Suterland|
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team, consider the points mentioned and make your own decision.*