Pitch and Conditions
The pitch at Queen’s Park Oval looks to be balanced pitch and leans towards the batsmen.
Trinidad & Tobago
- Trinidad & Tobago started the tournament with a defeat against the Windward Islands but made a comeback in the next matches.
- In a winning flow, they have smashed their last match against West Indies Emerging Team by 10 wickets and 195 balls to spare.
- JL Solozano and K Simmons are likely to open the innings, followed by I Khan and DM Bravo.
- JL Jaggesar, AJ Hosein and A Phillip will be the key bowlers.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Trinidad & Tobago
Jeremy Solonazo, Keegan Simmons/Tion Webster, Darren Bravo, Jason Mohammed, Yannick Ottley, Imran Khan (C), Steven Katwaroo (WK), Anderson Phillip, Akeal Hosein, Isaiah Rajah, Jon-Russ Jaggesar
- The Leeward Islands won their last match against Jamaica’s by 13 runs and are set to play the semi-finals.
- Kieran Powell hit a century and made them reach a winning score of 225/8.
- M Hodge and KOA Powell will open the innings and AA Jangoo and DC Thomas will form the line-up.
- QH Boatswain, S Berridge, and JA Campbell will form the bowling attack.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Leeward Islands
Montcin Hodge, Kieran Powell, Amir Jangoo, Devon Thomas, Jahmar Hamilton (C), Akeem Saunders, Terrance Warde, Kezron Archibald, Quinton Boatswain, Jason Campbell, Sheeno Berridge
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Trinidad & Tobago vs Leeward Islands 2nd Semi-Final SUPER 50 CUP 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Jeremy Solonazo
- Darren Bravo (C)
- Kieran Powell
- Montcin Hodge
- Devon Thomas (VC)
- Jason Mohammed
- Terrance Warde
- Sheeno Berridge
- A Phillip
- Jon-Russ Jaggesar
- Imran Khan
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*