PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at Drummoyne Oval is a batting wicket and also goes with assisting the pacer bowler.
A thunderstorm is expected earlier in the day will plenty of wind around throughout the match.
Sydney Sixers WOMEN
- Sydney Sixers has won by 40 runs against Sydney Thunder in their last match.
- Ellyse Perry’s 70 made them to post 172/2, before Erin Burns’ 3-5 helped bowl the Hurricanes out for 133.
- Sydney Sixers have so far been consistent with their starting line-up.
- Stella Campbell has returned to the team.
- They are set to go with an unchanged team in this encounter.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Sydney Sixers WOMEN
Ellyse Perry (c), Alyssa Healy (wk), Ashleigh Gardner, Erin Burns, Dane van Niekerk, Marizanne Kapp, Maddy Darke, Lauren Smith, Hayley Silver-Holmes, Sarah Aley, Stella Campbell
Melbourne Renegades WOMEN
- Melbourne Renegades made a comeback with back-to-back victories against Hobart Hurricanes.
- Duffin’s 45 lead Renegades to a comfortable eight-wicket win against Hurricanes.
- The Renegades were unchanged for both wins and will go with the same team against sixers.
- Carly Leeson is likely to be retained in the team.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Melbourne Renegades WOMEN
Sophie Molineux, Danni Wyatt, Tammy Beaumont, Jess Duffin (c), Josie Dooley (wk), Courtney Webb, Georgia Wareham, Maitlan Brown, Molly Strano, Lea Tahuhu, Carly Leeson
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Sydney Sixers Women vs Melbourne Renegades Women 36th T20 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Ellyse Perry (C)
- Sophie Molineux (VC)
- Alyssa Healy
- Courtney Webb
- Erin Burns
- Ashleigh Gardner
- Danielle Wyatt
- Molly Strano
- Maitlan Brown
- Sarah Aley
- Lauren Smith
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*