PITCH AND CONDITIONS
Showers are forecast in the evening in St Kitts, with a 43 percent chance of rain currently on the cards. They may get lucky, but it could otherwise be a stop-start evening of cricket under overcast conditions.
Warner Park, normally a balanced wicket, saw the batsmen go crazy in its first game of the
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
L. Last time out, the Patriots conceded another 180 runs and anything less than that looks below par at the moment – although weather conditions may alter things slightly.
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots
- Sheldon Cottrell has missed the last two games but has taken to Twitter to confirm he has no injury.
- If that is the case, the Patriots will surely recall him this time, given his excellent wicket-taking start to the tournament.
- Dominic Drakes would probably be the man to make way, despite his late hitting last time out.
- Laurie Evans has come into the team for the last two games and the Englishman was in excellent form last time out.
- St Kitts & Nevis Patriots have played four times already this season but they have won just once.
- After away defeats to Trinbago Knight Riders and Guyana Amazon Warriors, they marked their first home game with a big win Devon Thomas top-scoring with 71 as the Patriots chased 242 to beat Jamaica Tallawahs by four wickets in a remarkable game.
- Last time out, however, they could only reach 168/9 in reply to Barbados Tridents’ 186/2. That was despite Laurie Evans hitting 64 from 41 balls up the order.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF St Kitts and Nevis Patriots
Devon Thomas (wk), Evin Lewis, Laurie Evans, Jason Mohammed, Shamrh Brooks, Carlos Brathwaite (c), Fabian Allen, Usama Mir, Rayad Emrit, Alzarri Joseph, Sheldon Cottrell
Guyana Amazon Warriors
- Ben Laughlin missed the last game but could return to the Guyana Amazon Warriors’ side this time out in place of Odean Smith.
- The Warriors will be forced into one more change to Shadab Khan’s early withdrawal meaning Imran Tahir has returned to the Warriors’ squad.
- Guyana Amazon Warriors have won three from three so far in Caribbean Premier League.
- They started their block of home fixtures by defending 155/9 against St Lucia Zouks as Shadab Khan claimed 3-16 from his four overs.
- Khan then took 2-20 to restrict St Kitts & Nevis Patriots to 153/8 before Shimron Hetmyer hit 70* to earn an eight-wicket win.
- Last time out, Chandrapaul Hemraj scored 63 from 55 balls and Nicholas Pooran smashed 61* from 30 in a total of 180/4 against Barbados Tridents.
- Romario Shepherd then claimed 4-13 as the Tridents were bowled out for 133.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Guyana Amazon Warriors
Brandon King, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Shimron Hetmyer, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Shoaib Malik (c), Sherfane Rutherford, Chris Green, Ben Laughlin, Keemo Paul, Romario Shepherd, Imran Tahir
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 11th MATCH IN CARIBBEAN PREMIER LEAGUE 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Shimron Hetmyer (VC)
- Fabian Allen
- Nicholas Pooran
- Sheldon Cottrell
- Evin Lewis
- Devon Thomas
- Imran Tahir
- Laurie Evans (C)
- Chris Green
- Chandrapaul Hemraj
- Romario Shepherd
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team, consider the points mentioned and make your own*