PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch will assist batsmen in the opening encounter at the Iqbal Stadium. This will lead the team winning the toss to opt to bat first today.
- Sindh was routed by Northern and no further changes are expected from them.
- The opening pair of Khurram Manzoor and Ahsan Ali have been consistently providing them good starts.
- Their performances would be key to their fortunes with the likes of Sarfaraz Ahmed and Asad Shafiq experiencing indifferent form.
- Anwar Ali can provide the driving force in the latter overs along with Saud Shakeel.
- The young Mohammad Hasnain leads the bowling attack for them.
- Sohail Khan, Kashif Bhatti, Hasnain are expected to provide early breakthroughs against a strong Southern Punjab unit.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Sindh:
Abid Ali, Khurram Manzoor, Ahsan Ali, Saad Ali, Asad Shafiq (C), Sarfaraz Ahmed (WK), Anwar Ali, Kashif Bhatti, Mirza Ahsan Jameel, Mohammad Hasnain, Sohail Khan
- South Punjab, which is making a comeback after a washout, would like to see Shoaib Malik and Mohammad Hafeez fire against Sindh.
- Southern Punjab will be looking to field its strongest side, with Umaid Asif being brought in for Bhatti.
- Wahab Riaz’s batting performance has been the standout more than his bowling.
- Mohammad Irfan is another bowler who has performed very well on the field.
- Irfan, along with Riaz, will be crucial to the bowling department.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Southern Punjab:
Shan Masood (C), Mohammad Hafeez, Umer Siddique (WK), Sohaib Maqsood, Saif Badar, Shoaib Malik, Amir Yamin, Mohammad Irfan, Wahab Riaz, Bilawal Bhatti, Zahid Mahmood
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Sindh Vs Southern Punjab – 13th T20 IN PAKISTAN NATIONAL T20 CUP 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Sarfaraz Ahmed
- Saif Babar
- Asad Shafiq
- Khurram Manzoor
- Amir Yamin
- Saud Shakeel
- Wahab Raiz
- Zahid Mehmood
- Mohammad Hasnain
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*