PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The wicket at Dubai International Cricket Stadium generally favors the batsmen. But in the last two matches, it favored the bowlers. The wicket has something on offer for both batsmen and bowlers.
The temperature is expected to be 36-degree Celsius and the humidity 30%. The weather will be mostly sunny throughout the day. The sky will be clear and rain is ruled out.
- Michael Leask and Craig Wallace haven’t performed in both the innings they played.
- OJ Hairs could replace one of them in the playoffs.
- Hamza Tahir was absent for the previous match due to food poisoning, but there is no news yet of his return for this match.
- Alasdair Evans is likely to be retained.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Scotland
Richie Berrington, Kyle Coetzer (c), Calum MacLeod, Alasdair Evans, Josh Davey, Safyaan Sharif, Craig Wallace, Matthew Cross (wk), Michael Leask/OJ Hairs, Mark Watt, George Munsey
- Rohan Mustafa is not being consistent.
- There are hopes of Chirag Suri of featuring in this match in place of Darius D’Silva.
- The bowling department is unlikely to be changed.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF UAE
Rohan Mustafa, Zawar Farid, Rameez Shahzad, Muhammad Usman, Darius D’Silva/Chirag Suri, Waheed Ahmed, Mohammad Boota (wk), Ahmed Raza (c), Sultan Ahmed, Junaid Siddique, Zahoor Khan
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Scotland Vs UAE, Playoff 3 | ICC WORLD TWENTY20 QUALIFIER ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Matthew Cross
- Rameez Shahzad
- George Munsey
- Calum MacLeod
- Muhammad Usman
- Rohan Mustafa
- Mark Watt
- Waheed Ahmed
- Safyaan Sharif
- Ahmed Raza
- Junaid Siddique
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*