PITCH AND CONDITIONS
There is only a very low chance of rain forecast after the first match was called off, but conditions are still set to be cloudy, cool and overcast in Malahide.
It is a balanced wicket at Malahide usually, but there is likely to be some dampness in the outfield and the pitch could be a little slower than usual too.
- Scotland has selected 14 of the 15 players set to head out to the UAE, with only Josh Davey absent from the squad in Dublin.
- Ollie Hairs has been recalled, while there are stacks of experience on the show for the Scots too.
- Scotland’s most recent T20i action was at the Oman Quadrangular Series.
- They lost to the Dutch in their opening game there but then won their final two to top the table.
- Against Ireland, George Munsey (50) and Kyle Coetzer (74) powered a chase of 181 in a six-wicket win.
- Against the hosts, meanwhile, it was the bowlers in top form. Adrian Neill and Mark Watt each took three wickets as they bowled Oman out for 111 on their way to another seven-wicket win.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Scotland
George Munsey, Kyle Coetzer (c), Matthew Cross, Calum MacLeod, Richie Berrington, Craig Wallace, Michael Leask, Adrian Neill, Safyaan Sharif, Mark Watt, Alasdair Evans
- Uncapped Vikram Singh is in the Dutch squad, while Clayton Floyd and Bas de Leede also get another chance to impress before the likes of Ryan ten Doeschate, Colin Ackermann and Roelof van der Merwe return to travel to the UAE.
- The Netherlands’ first match of this tournament was rained off. They made the trip to Dublin on the back of a young squad suffering a 4-0 series whitewash at the hands of the UAE.
- It followed a 1-1 series draw with Zimbabwe before that, with a much more experienced line-up
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF NETHERLANDS
Tobias Visee, Max O’Dowd, Ben Cooper, Bas de Leede, Tonny Staal, Scott Edwards (wk), Pieter Seelaar (c), Brandon Glover, Paul van Meekeren, Fred Klaassen, Philippe Boissevain
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Scotland vs Netherlands 2nd T20 IN IRELAND TRI-NATION SERIES 2019-20 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Max O’Dowd
- Richie Berrington
- Tobias Visee (C)
- Paul van Meekeren
- Ben Cooper
- Pieter Seelaar
- Matthew Cross
- Hamza Tahir
- George Munsey
- Mark Watt
- Kyle Coetzer (VC)
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team, consider the points mentioned and make your own decision.*