PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The Carrara Oval will favor the batsmen and the team winning the toss will bat first.
The weather at the Carrara Oval for Thursday suggests no threat from rain. However, there could be partial cloud cover over the ground throughout the day.
- After a series of victories, Queensland has faced two defeats in this tournament.
- For the match against Western Australia, they have made two changes in their 12-men squad.
- Jack Wildermuth has been put out due to illness, and he won’t be available for selection.
- Billy Stanlake misses out due to national duties.
- Mark Steketee and Mitchell Swepson have been drafted into the squad.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Queensland
Usman Khawaja (C), Max Bryant, Marnus Labuschagne, Matthew Renshaw, Joe Burns, Ben Cutting, James Peirson (WK), Mitch Swepson/Michael Neser, Xavier Bartlett, Mark Steketee, Matthew Kuhnemann.
- Western Australia got off to a winning start in this tournament.
- Western Australia has made 3 changes in its 13-men squad that faces Queensland.
- They have included rookies Liam Guthrie and Liam O’ Connor in the team.
- Ashton Agar, Ashton Turner miss out due to national duties.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Western Australia
Josh Philippe (WK), D’Arcy Short, Shaun Marsh (C), Cameron Bancroft, Marcus Stoinis, Hilton Cartwright, Aaron Hardie, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Liam O’Connor, Matt Kelly, Jhye Richardson.
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Queensland vs Western Australia, 16th Match | ICC WORLD TWENTY20 QUALIFIER ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Josh Philippe
- Cameron Bancroft
- Usman Khawaja (C)
- Marnus Labuschagne
- Joe Burns
- Shaun Marsh (VC)
- Marcus Stoinis
- Ben Cutting
- Mark Steketee
- Matthew Kuhnemann
- Jhye Richardson
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*