PITCH AND CONDITIONS
There is no rain in the forecast in the Australian capital on Thursday. The conditions will also be great for the game of cricket to take place. The temperature will hover around 19-21 Degrees Celsius during the match according to AccuWeather.
Only a solitary T20I has been played so far at this venue between Australia Women and New Zealand Women. The scores were low in this match. Also, a couple of BBL matches were played last season here and both were affected by rain. However, with this being the start of the home summer, the pitch is expected to be a good one for batting and full of runs.
Prime Ministers XI
- As for the Prime Ministers XI, some top T20 stars will be in action including Chris Lynn who has been left out of Australia squad for Sri Lanka and Pakistan series.
- Interestingly, Peter Siddle and Daniel Christian have been named co-captains for this match and they will lead the team in the middle.
- The players also have a great chance to stake their claims for the national squad ahead of the T20 World Cup next year at home.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Prime Ministers XI
- Sri Lanka will begin its short Australia tour with a practice game against Prime Ministers XI on Thursday.
- They are scheduled to play three T20 Internationals on this tour starting from October 27.
- The team is coming off a spectacular 3-0 whitewash of the number 1 T20I side Pakistan in their den and will be oozing with confidence.
- They will be keen to start their tour well ahead of the main series.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Sri Lanka
Danushka Gunathilaka, Kusal Mendis, Kusal Perera (WK), Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Oshada Fernando, Shehan Jayasuriya, Dasun Shanaka, Isuru Udana, Wanindu Hasaranga, Lasith Malinga (C), Nuwan Pradeep/Kasun Rajitha.
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Prime Ministers XI vs Sri Lanka, T20 Tour Match IN Sri Lanka tour of Australia 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*