PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The weather conditions are set to be exactly as they have been so far in Dubai, hot, clear, sunny and dry with no chance of rain.
The main ICC Academy Ground has definitely given a little something for the bowlers, compared to the No2 Ground.
PAPUA NEW GUINEA
- Papua New Guinea is likely to go with the same team to face Scotland as they have been with two comfortable wins as far.
- They will be including Riley Hekure who is been with his first two T20I appearances.
- Papua New Guinea has been in brilliant form so far, bowling Bermuda out for 89 on their way to a ten-wicket win first-up before an 81-run defeat of Namibia.
- Tony Ura and Assad Vala posted 125 for the first wicket as Papua New Guinea set 197/7 before Vala claimed three wickets to help bowl Namibia out for 116.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF PAPUA NEW GUINEA
Tony Ura, Norman Vanua, Assad Vala (c), Charles Amini, Sese Bau, Lega Siaka, Hiri Hiri, Damien Ravu, Kiplin Doriga (wk), Jason Kila, Nosaina Pokana
- Mark Watt replaced Alasdair Evans last time out in the only change from the defeat to Singapore.
- Watt went wicketless but was less expensive than Evans had been so it could be an unchanged Scotland team to face Papua New Guinea.
- Scotland opened the qualifying tournament with a shock defeat to Singapore.
- Josh Davey and Safyaan Sharif each took two wickets as Singapore posted 168/6 before George Munsey got them off to a great start in reply.
- They got stuck in the middle overs, however, and the regular fall of wickets eventually saw them finish on 166/9 – losing three wickets in the final over.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF SCOTLAND
George Munsey, Kyle Coetzer (c), Ollie Hairs, Calum MacLeod, Richie Berrington, Matthew Cross (wk), Tom Sole, Safyaan Sharif, Josh Davey, Mark Watt, Hamza Tahir
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR PAPUA NEW GUINEA VS SCOTLAND GROUP A, 14TH MATCH | ICC WORLD TWENTY20 QUALIFIER ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Tony Ura
- George Munsey
- Calum MacLeod
- Olly Hairs
- Charles Amini
- Assad Vala (C)
- Richie Berrington (VC)
- Matthew Cross
- Norman Vanua
- Safyaan Sharif
- Tom Sole
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*