PITCH AND CONDITIONS
Both the teams will be playing at Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore. In all four games of this series, the chasing side failed to win a single game.
It’s a slow track and it provides plenty of help for spinners. The pitch gets slow in the second half, so chasing will be a tricky call in this condition.
- N Khan and Sidra Ameen will open the innings for Pakistan, followed by J Khan, Skipper Bismah Maroof, Omaima Sohail and Aliya Riaz.
- Changes are not expected in the final match.
- Skipper Bismah Maroof, Omaima Sohail and Aliya Riaz will bat in the middle order
- Nashra Sandhu, Diana Baig, Sana Mir, and Sadia Iqbal will look after the bowling department.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF PAKISTAN WOMEN
Sana Mir, Aliya Riaz, Nashra Sandhu, Javeria Khan, Bismah Maroof (c), Diana Baig, Nahida Khan, Sidra Ameen, Sidra Nawaz (wk), Omaima Sohail, Sadia Iqbal
- Not a single combination has worked for Bangladesh Women, and they might stick with the same playing 11.
- Murshida Khatun and Sharmin Akhter are likely to open the innings, followed by Fargana Hoque, Rumana Ahmed and Nigar Sultana.
- However, Jahanara Alam, Panna Ghosh, Nahida Akhter will lead the pace attack.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF BANGLADESH WOMEN
Fahima Khatun, Jahanara Alam, Fargana Hoque, Nahida Akter, Panna Ghosh, Rumana Ahmed (c), Sanjida Islam, Sharmin Akhter, Nigar Sultana (wk), Salma Khatun, Murshida Khatun
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR PAKISTAN WOMEN VS BANGLADESH WOMEN, 2nd ODI IN BANGLADESH WOMEN TOUR OF PAKISTAN, 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- N Sultana
- O Sohail
- B Maroof
- N Khan
- F Khatun
- R Ahmed
- A Riaz
- N Akter
- J Alam
- S Mir
- N Sandhu
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*