PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at Boland Park is likely to favor batsmen and is expected to encourage big hitting.
The temperature is expected to be between 20 and 24 degrees Celsius and clear skies are forecast at Boland Park.
- Paarl Rocks have started the season with a victory against Blitz and continued their winning streak in the tournament.
- They have so far lost only two matches and both were against Spartans.
- Mangaliso Mosehle and Ferisco Adams were replaced by Kyle Verreynne and Kerwin Mungroo in the last match.
- Paarl Rocks are likely to go with their winning team for this clash against Durban Heat.
- Henry Davids and Cameron Delport will be opening the innings while Faf du Plessis and James Vince will play in the third and fourth positions, respectively.
- Bjorn Fortuin is likely to lead the team’s bowling attack.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Paarl Rocks
Henry Davids, Cameron Delport, Faf du Plessis (c), James Vince, Kyle Verreynne (wk), Sibonelo Makhanya, Isuru Udana, Hardus Viljoen, Bjorn Fortuin, Tabraiz Shamsi, Kerwin Mungroo
- Durban Heat is in a bad shape with only two wins and three wiped out matches.
- They have lost their last match against Giants by six wickets and seven balls to spare.
- Durban Heat is likely to stick to the current eleven that helped them win their two previous matches.
- David Miller, who struck a half-century by playing ahead of captain Dane Vilas, is likely to continue at number four.
- Wesley Marshall and Alex Hales will be its openers while Kyle Abbott will continue to lead the bowling attack.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Durban Heat
Wesley Marshall, Alex Hales, Wihan Lubbe, David Miller, Dane Vilas (c/wk), Ravi Bopara, Andile Phehlukwayo, Keshav Maharaj, Marco Jansen, Kyle Abbott, Malusi Siboto
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Paarl Rocks vs Durban Heat, MZANSI SUPER LEAGUE 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Faf du Plessis
- James Vince
- Wihan Lubbe
- David Miller (VC)
- Ravi Bopara
- Andile Phehlukwayo
- Dane Vilas (C)
- Hardus Viljoen
- Bjorn Fortuin
- Tabraiz Shamsi
- Keshav Maharaj
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*