PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch looks to be a good batting wicket and a consistent bounce can bring plenty of runs.
The weather is likely to be dry with some cloud cover around and the temperatures will stick in the low 20 degrees Celsius with zero chances of rain.
- New Zealand returned to their winning ways in the second game of this series, as they bid to follow up series wins against Sri Lanka and India.
- With Martin Guptill’s good form and Jimmy Neesham’s slog hitting at the end, they posted 176/8 in the last match.
- Mitchell Santner’s three-wicket haul helped them seal a 21-run victory.
- Trent Boult remains rested in this third match too.
- Kane Williamson was ruled out with a hip injury but Jimmy Neesham returned last time out and played an important role with the bat.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF NEW ZEALAND
Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Tim Siefert (wk), Colin de Grandhomme, Ross Taylor, Daryl Mitchell, James Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee (c), Ish Sodhi, Lockie Ferguson
- England got off to a winning start in the tournament despite their inexperienced side.
- James Vince’s half-century led to a winning chase of 154.
- But England failed to win in the 2nd T20, they eventually were bowled out for 155 notwithstanding the presence of the batting stars Dawid Malan, Eoin Morgan, and Chris Jordan.
- Lewis Gregory grabbed his opportunity with both hands after being handed the bowl, with a wicket off his very first delivery.
- Adil Rashid could make way for Matt Parkinson as England continue to look at their new options.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF ENGLAND
Jonny Bairstow, Dawid Malan, James Vince, Eoin Morgan (c), Sam Billings (wk), Sam Curran, Lewis Gregory, Tom Curran, Chris Jordan, Matthew Parkinson, Pat Brown
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR NEW ZEALAND VS ENGLAND 3rd T20 IN ENGLAND TOUR OF NEW ZEALAND, 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Tim Seifert
- James Vince
- Jonny Bairstow
- Eoin Morgan
- Martin Guptill
- Daryl Mitchell
- Colin de Grandhomme
- Mitchell Santner
- Tim Southee
- Adil Rashid
- Chris Jordan
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*