PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at Hamilton’s Seddon Park generally favors the batsmen.
The weather forecast shows some rain on Friday and Monday, which might affect the match.
- After facing a tied Test with Sri Lanka, New Zealand came up with a stunning win in the first Test against England.
- BJ Watling’s double-century and Mitchell Santner’s century helped them to post a winning score of 615/9.
- Neil Wagner’s 5-44 restricted visitors to 197.
- Lockie Ferguson and Todd Astle were dropped out of the squad, while Matt Henry and Tom Blundell were left out.
- Trent Boult is out of the team with an injury while Henry is expected to join the team in the final Test.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF NEW ZEALAND
Jeet Raval, Tom Latham, Kane Williamson (c), Ross Taylor, Henry Nicholls, BJ Watling (wk), Colin de Grandhomme, Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee, Neil Wagner, Matt Henry
- England is going to participate in its first Test series since the Ashes, which finished 2-2.
- Ben Stokes’ unbeaten century in the third Test of Ashes kept the series alive.
- Jofra Archer’s six first-innings wickets, and Stuart Broad and Jack Leach share of eight wickets between them in the second innings helped them post a 135-run win.
- Dom Sibley made his Test debut as he opened the batting with Rory Burns.
- Zak Crawley is likely to debut in this match.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF ENGLAND
Dominic Sibley, Rory Burns, Zak Crawley, Joe Denly, Joe Root (c), Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler (wk), Sam Curran, Stuart Broad, Jofra Archer, Jack Leach
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR NEW ZEALAND VS ENGLAND 2nd TEST ENGLAND TOUR OF NEW ZEALAND 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Kane Williamson
- Joe Root
- Tom Latham
- Rory Burns
- Mitchell Santner
- Ben Stokes (C)
- Colin de Grandhomme
- BJ Watling(VC)
- Tim Southee
- Jofra Archer
- Neil Wagner
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*