PITCH AND CONDITIONS
There is a good chance that the match could have a delayed start as plenty of thundery showers have been forecast for Tuesday from 2 PM till 7 PM. Though the rain is expected to relent after that, a few overs could still be lost and DLS method could come into play. Temperature is likely to be around 28-29 degrees Celsius.
The pitch at the Indian Association Ground has been good for batting and it was pretty evident from the last two matches where 150+ was scored in each of the four innings. One can expect another batsman-friendly track for this game. Spinners are likely to yield better returns than pacers on this surface.
- Nepal was outstanding with the bat in their previous outing against hosts Singapore and they will want their batsmen to show the same level of intent on Tuesday.
- Paras Khadka delivered a brilliant batting performance, belting an unbeaten 106 off just 52 balls to single-handedly take his team home, and the skipper looks set for another match-winning knock in the series.
- Aarif Sheikh looked promising in his innings of 39 and he along with Dipendra Singh Airee are the other batsmen to watch out for.
- Sompal Kami, KC Karan, and Sandeep Lamichhane are the three specialist bowlers for Nepal.
- With Sompal proving expensive on both the occasions, the onus will be on Lamichhane and Karan to take wickets and keep Zimbabwe’s scoring rate in check.
- Lamichhane is undoubtedly the key man in this bowling attack.
- The leg-spinner picked three wickets for just 15 runs in the reverse encounter and he is likely to finish with the best figures for his side again.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Nepal
Ishan Pandey, Paras Khadka (c), Aarif Sheikh, Dipendra Singh Airee, Kushal Malla, Binod Bhandari (wk), Abinash Bohara, Sushan Bhari, KC Karan, Sompal Kami, Sandeep Lamichhane
- Zimbabwe will look to their top three batsmen Regis Chakabva, Brian Chari and Sean Williams to score big and lay a solid platform for the rest of the batsmen.
- Captain Sean Williams looked in good touch last time against Singapore, smashing a 35-ball 66, and the team will want him to carry that form into this match.
- Chakabva scored a brisk 48, and once again, the opener will be expected to take Zimbabwe off to a flying start.
- Zimbabwe’s bowling looked out of sorts last time and it will be crucial that the likes of Ryan Burl, Richard Ngarava and Wellington Masakadza perform well.
- Ryan Burl was the pick of the bowlers in the last match with figures of 3-24 from three overs and the Nepalese batsmen will be wary of this leg-spinner.
- Left-arm spinner Masakadza will probably open the bowling again for Zimbabwe and he will look to build pressure with a couple of tight overs.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Zimbabwe
Regis Chakabva, Brian Chari, Sean Williams (c), Tinotenda Mutombodzi, Ryan Burl, Richmond Mutumbami (wk), Neville Madziva, Timycen Maruma, Tony Munyonga, Wellington Masakadza, Richard Ngarava
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Nepal vs Zimbabwe 4th T20 MATCH IN SINGAPORE T20I TRI-NATION SERIES 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Regis Chakabva
- Aarif Sheikh
- Richmond Mutumbami
- Wellington Masakadza
- Brian Chari
- Sompal Kami
- KC Karan
- Paras Khadka
- Sean Williams (C)
- Sandeep Lamichhane (VC)
- Ryan Burl
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team, consider the points mentioned and make your own*