PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at St Georges Park looks to be a slower wicket and will favor bowlers.
The weather is likely to be cloudy and windy with temperatures at mid-teens and there are slight chances of rain.
Nelson Mandela Bay Giants
- Giants have faced back-to-back defeats in the last two matches.
- They lost to Paarl Rocks by 135 despite Imran Tahir’s 2-19.
- In the last match, JJ Smuts’s half-century led Giants to 173/6 against Durban Heat, but they lost by six wickets with seven balls to spare.
- Ben Dunk will be opening the innings in place of Matthew Breetzke.
- Beuran Hendricks will form the bowling attack along with Ryan ten Doeschate.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OFNelson Mandela Bay Giants
Jason Roy, Ben Dunk (wk), JJ Smuts (c), Heino Kuhn, Ryan ten Doeschate, Marco Marais, Chris Morris, Onke Nyaku, Junior Dala, Imran Tahir, Beuran Hendricks
- After facing three abandoned matches, Tshwane Spartans came out with three back to back wins in this season.
- But they lost for the first time against Cape Town Blitz and failed to chase 158 runs.
- The Spartans were fairly consistent with their team selection.
- Wiaan Mulder could be back into the middle order this time.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Tshwane Spartans
Theunis de Bruyn, Dean Elgar, AB de Villiers, Heinrich Klaasen (c, wk), Pite van Biljon, Wiaan Mulder, Roelof van der Merwe, Tom Curran, Morne Morkel, Lungi Ngidi, Lutho Sipamla
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Nelson Mandela Bay Giants vs Tshwane Spartans, MZANSI SUPER LEAGUE 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- AB de Villiers
- Ben Dunk
- JJ Smuts (C)
- Roelof van der Merwe
- Chris Morris
- Heinrich Klaasen
- Pite van Biljon
- Morne Morkel (VC)
- Lungi Ngidi
- Imran Tahir
- Junior Dala
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*