PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The temperature in Dubai will be around 29 degrees and may rise as the day goes on.
The ICC Academy Ground No.2 is definitely more of a batsman’s wicket compared to some of the more balanced pitches on show in this tournament.
- Namibia lost their two opening matches by large margins but made a winning comeback against Scotland in their third match.
- Stephan Baard and Ben Shikongo, who were the replacements of Zhivago Groenewald and Pikky Ya France, are likely to retain their places after Namibia’s first victory.
- Namibia was bowled out for 96 while chasing 141 against the Netherlands
- They were bowled out for 116 in reply to Papua New Guinea’s 197/7.
- Jan Frylinck’s 2-15 helped limit Scotland to 135/8 as they claimed a notable victory.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF NAMIBIA
Stephan Baard, JP Kotze, Niko Davin, Craig Williams, Gerhard Erasmus (c), JJ Smit, Zane Green (wk), Christi Viljoen, Jan Frylinck, Ben Shikongo, Bernard Scholtz
- Bermuda lost all three matches they played in this tournament.
- Janeiro Tucker, who has made his T20I debut in the opening game, scored a half-century in the second match.
- Allan Douglas was the replacement of Malachi Jones and more changes are expected in Bermuda after their defeats.
- Bermuda was bowled out for 89 by Papua New Guinea and lost by five wickets against Singapore despite Tucker’s half-ton.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Bermuda
Okera Bascombe (wk), Terryn Fray, Dion Stovell (c), Delray Rawlins, Janeiro Tucker, Deunte Darrell, Allan Douglas, Kamau Leverock, Malachi Jones, Rodney Trott, George O’Brien
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Namibia vs Bermuda Group A, 22nd Match | ICC WORLD TWENTY20 QUALIFIER ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Jan Frylinck (C)
- Niko Davin
- Kamau Leverock
- Delray Rawlins
- Janeiro Tucker
- JJ Smit (VC)
- Christi Viljoen
- JP Kotze
- Rodney Trott
- Bernard Scholtz
- George O’Brien
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*