PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at CitiPower Centre is usually a well-balanced wicket and was seen to be favoring the batsmen more.
The weather would be cloudy with a bit wind around and there are slight chances of rain.
Melbourne Stars WOMEN
- Melbourne Starts started this season with a 20-run win against Perth Scorchers but failed to win a single match after that.
- Later on, they won their second match over Melbourne Renegades by 11 wickets and 4 balls to spare.
- Lizelle Lee’s 62 helped Stars to reach a winning score of 169/3.
- In the last match against Sydney Sixers, they failed to chase 163 despite Mignon du Preez’s half-century.
- Nicole Faltum and Holly Ferling are likely to be retained.
- They may go with the same playing 11 after a win against Renegades in their first encounter.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Melbourne Stars WOMEN
Lizelle Lee, Elyse Villani (c), Mignon du Preez, Erin Osborne, Annabel Sutherland, Nicole Faltum (wk), Tess Flintoff, Madeline Penna, Nicola Hancock, Holly Ferling, Alana King
Melbourne Renegades WOMEN
- After a two-match defeat at the start of the tournament, Melbourne Renegades made a come back to winning ways.
- Danni Wyatt’s 87 and Jess Duffin’s half-ton brought a six-wicket win against Brisbane Heat in the last match.
- Melbourne Renegades are likely to go with the same winning team against the Stars
- Anna Lanning, who was the replacement of Sophie Molineux, is likely to open the innings this time as well.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Melbourne Renegades WOMEN
Anna Lanning, Danni Wyatt, Tammy Beaumont, Jess Duffin (c), Josie Dooley (wk), Courtney Webb, Georgia Wareham, Maitlan Brown, Molly Strano, Lea Tahuhu, Carly Leeson
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Melbourne Stars Women vs Melbourne Renegades Women 50th T20 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Lizelle Lee
- Mignon du Preez (VC)
- Elyse Villani
- Jess Duffin
- Danni Wyatt (C)
- Erin Osborne
- Madeline Penna
- Josie Dooley
- Lea Tahuhu
- Molly Strano
- Maitlan Brown
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*