PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The CitiPower Centre looked to be in favor of bowlers, though the pitch generally is a balanced one in this season of WBBL.
The temperature is expected to be around mid-teens with the wind flow lowering and a very low chance of rain.
Melbourne Stars WOMEN
- Holly Ferling and Annabel Sutherland were back in the last match and both bowled excellently.
- Melbourne Stars failed to win in the last match against Adelaide’s falling 17 runs short of the target.
- Lizelle Lee and Mignon du Preez made good contributions but their score slipped to 147/8.
- Melbourne Stars needed 200 runs to beat Sydney Sixers but failed the chase and posted 154/6.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Melbourne Stars WOMEN
Lizelle Lee, Elyse Villani (c), Mignon du Preez, Katey Martin (wk), Erin Osborne, Annabel Sutherland, Tess Flintoff, Madeline Penna, Holly Ferling, Nicola Hancock, Kristen Beams
Brisbane Heat WOMEN
- Brisbane Heat went with an unchanged team in its last match and came out with a seven-wicket win.
- They are set to go with the same team in this match too, with Grace Harris likely to the open.
- Brisbane Heat has won in the last two matches and climbed to the fourth position on the points table.
- Beth Mooney made her second consecutive 70+ score in back-to-back matches against the Strikers.
- While Jess Jonassen took 2-20 and top-scored with 33 to lead them to a seven-wicket win against Sydney sixes.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Brisbane Heat WOMEN
Beth Mooney (wk), Grace Harris, Maddy Green, Jess Jonassen, Laura Harris, Kirby Short (c), Mikayla Hinkley, Amelia Kerr, Delissa Kimmince, Sammy-Jo Johnson, Georgia Prestwidge
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Melbourne Stars Women vs Brisbane Heat Women 32nd MATCH ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Lizelle Lee
- Elyse Villani
- Laura Harris
- Maddy Green
- Jess Jonassen
- Grace Harris
- Madeline Penna
- Beth Mooney
- Delissa Kimmince
- Kristen Beams
- Georgia Prestwidge
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*