PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The Nuriootpa Centennial Park may favor the batsmen. There may not be much pace in the surface and scoring runs may be easy.
The temperature will be around 22 degrees Celsius with dry weather throughout the day.
Melbourne Stars WOMEN
- Melbourne Stars won last against Perth Scorchers at the WACA with a margin of 20 runs.
- Melbourne Stars dropped leg-spinner Kristen Beams and replaced her with another leggie Alana King.
- Elyse Villani and Lizelle Lee will be the opening batsmen.
- Annabel Sutherland will probably lead the team’s bowling attack.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Melbourne StarsWOMEN
Elyse Villani (c), Lizelle Lee, Mignon du Preez, Annabel Sutherland, Erin Osborne, Katey Martin (wk), Madeline Penna, Tess Flintoff, Nicola Hancock, Alana King, Holly Ferling
Adelaide Strikers WOMEN
- Adelaide Strikers got off to an impressive start with four wins out of five and later on went on to face two defeats.
- They, however, made a comeback with a 17-run win over Melbourne Stars in their last match.
- Adelaide Strikers is expected to go with an unchanged team in this match.
- Sophie Devine and Suzie Bates will be the opening batsmen followed by Tahlia McGrath and Bridget Patterson.
- Megan Schutt and Sophie Devine are likely to lead the Strikers bowling attack.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Adelaide Strikers WOMEN
Suzie Bates (c), Sophie Devine, Tahlia McGrath, Bridget Patterson, Lauren Winfield, Katie Mack, Tegan McPharlin (wk), Amanda Wellington, Sarah Coyte, Alex Price, Megan Schutt
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Sydney Thunder Women Vs Sydney Sixers Women 35th T20 MATCH ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Lizelle Lee (VC)
- Mignon du Preez
- Bridget Patterson
- Suzie Bates
- Madeline Penna
- Sophie Devine (C)
- Katey Martin
- Holly Ferling
- Amanda Wellington
- Alex Price
- Megan Schutt
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*