PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at the CitiPower Centre is a balanced track. The batsman can have a blast on this wicket, though the bowlers do not want favorable wickets.
And the temperature for the matchday is in mid-teens with a 33% chance of rain, according to the forecast.
Melbourne Renegades Women
- Melbourne Renegades have lost all their last 3 matches.
- In the last match, Danni Wyatt played a brilliant inning of 74* from 51 balls. But the rain reduced the total play to 15 overs, and so they posted a total of just 134/1.
- After a few showers, Scorchers got a target of 72 runs to win in just 7 overs, but they chased it down with eight wickets in hand.
- They were less unlucky last time out. A score of120/8 against Sydney Sixers at the WACA always looked below par, so it proved that their four-wicket defeat was only sealed with one ball to spare.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Melbourne Renegades Women
Sophie Molineux, Danni Wyatt, Tammy Beaumont, Claire Koski, Jess Duffin (c), Courtney Webb, Josie Dooley (wk), Maitlan Brown, Georgia Wareham, Molly Strano, Lea Tahuhu
Hobart Hurricanes Women
- Hobart Hurricanes are in a bad form, they have lost their last three matches in a row.
- They have not been winning since their back-to-back victories against the Melbourne Stars at the start of the tournament.
- Batting form of Hurricanes key player, Heather Knight, has not helped the team.
- Though Heather scored an unbeaten 61, the team could put on only 123/8 against Brisbane Heat and lost the match by two wickets with a ball to spare.
- Heather scored 77 in a total of 148/6 against Sydney Thunder but the team suffered a six-wicket defeat.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Hobart Hurricanes Women
Fran Wilson, Meg Phillips, Heather Knight, Nicola Carey, Erin Fazackerley, Chloe Tryon, Corinne Hall (c), Maisy Gibson, Tayla Vlaeminck, Emily Smith (wk), Belinda Vakarewa
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Melbourne Renegades Women vs Hobart Hurricanes Women 24th ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Erin Fazackerley
- Danni Wyatt (VC)
- Josie Dooley
- Tayla Vlaeminck
- Tammy Beaumont
- Sophie Molineux
- Maisy Gibson
- Jess Duffin
- Heather Knight (C)
- Maitlan Brown
- Nicola Carey
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*