PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at Sheikh Zayed Cricket ground favors batsmen, though it has given enough to bowlers to keep matches competitive.
The weather is likely to be clear, warm and sunny throughout the match with zero chances of rain.
- Maratha Arabians are in a good form with a consistent four-match win.
- Chris Lynn’s three half-centuries made them move to the play-offs.
- Maratha’s beat Bangla Tigers by seven wickets and nine balls to spare in the last encounter.
- Yuvraj Singh and Kasun Rajitha joined the team in the last match.
- Mitchell McClenaghan is expected to show an excellent bowling form.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Maratha Arabians
Chris Lynn, Adam Lyth, Najibullah Zadran, Chadwick Walton (wk), Yuvraj Singh, Dwayne Bravo (c), Wanindu Hasaranga, Kasun Rajitha, Lasith Malinga, Shiraz Ahmed, Mitchell McClenaghan
- Qalandars won their last match and earned their place in this fixture.
- Tom Banton smashing 80 from 28 balls helped them to win against Karnataka Tuskers by 32runs.
- George Garton’s two wickets restricted Karnataka Tuskers to 98/9.
- Chris Jordan and Tom Banton will sit out in the final group game and Jordan Clark and Peter Trego will step in.
- The two England internationals will be the key players to watch.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Qalandars
Tom Banton, Dawid Malan (c), Phil Salt (wk), Laurie Evans, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Chris Jordan, Seekkuge Prasanna, Sultan Ahmed, Lahiru Kumara, George Garton, Mujeeb Ur Rahman
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Maratha Arabians vs Qalandars Qualifier 1 T10 LEAGUE 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Chris Lynn (VC)
- Dawid Malan
- Adam Lyth
- Tom Banton
- George Garton (C)
- Seekkuge Prasanna
- Phil Salt
- Chris Jordan
- Lasith Malinga
- Mitchell McClenaghan
- Kasun Rajitha
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*