PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch looks to be a balanced one and is likely to help fast bowlers.
The weather is likely to be wet and chances of rain are high and the match could be disrupted at Abu Dhabi.
- Karnataka Tuskers began the tournament with a win but failed to register wins in the rest of the games.
- Johnson Charles and Hashim Amla put on a huge score of 114/1 in the second game but failed to win against Bangla Tigers.
- It was a similar kind of story against Deccan Gladiators.
- Though Charles and Amla put up a good total, they could not stop Gladiators and lost by five-wickets.
- Evin Lewis joined the team in the last match and opened the batting with Johnson Charles.
- Ryan ten Doeschate was out of the team with Hashim Amla being dropped to number three.
- Malinda Pushpakamura came into the team as the replacement for Nathan Rimmington.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Karnataka Tuskers
Johnson Charles, Evin Lewis, Hashim Amla (c), Ross Whiteley, Shafiqullah (wk), Ahmed Raza, Nathan Rimmington, Malinda Pushpakumara, Pat Brown, Sandeep Lamichhane, Shapoor Zadran
- Maratha Arabians, who won at the start, made a comeback with a win over Qalandars
- Superb bowling efforts Mitchell McClenaghan and Lasith Malinga restricted Qalandars to 60/4.
- The same bowling limited Team Abu Dhabi to 114/3.
- Chris Lynn smashed 91 from 30 balls and helped the team to win the match.
- Hazratullah opened in the last match and is likely to do the same again.
- James Fuller and Yuvraj Singh are the key players to watch out for.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Maratha Arabians
Hazratullah Zazai, Chris Lynn, Adam Lyth, Najibullah Zadran, Chadwick Walton (wk), Dasun Shanaka, Dwayne Bravo (c), Wanindu Hasaranga, Lasith Malinga, Shiraz Ahmed, Mitchell McClenaghan
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Karnataka Tuskers vs Maratha Arabians T10 LEAGUE 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Hashim Amla
- Chris Lynn (VC)
- Hazratullah Zazai
- Evin Lewis
- Adam Lyth
- Ross Whiteley
- Ahmed Reza
- Johnson Charles
- Lasith Malinga
- Mitchell McClenaghan (C)
- Pat Brown
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*