- Barry McCarthy has been called up to the 15-man squad as a replacement for David Delany who has made himself unavailable for this tour due to personal reasons.
- Jacob Mulder has been ruled out of the entire series with an injury and he has been replaced in the squad with off-spinner Simi Singh.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Ireland
Kevin O’Brien, Gareth Delany, Andrew Balbirnie, Gary Wilson (c/wk), Mark Adair, Lorcan Tucker, Shane Getkate, Simi Singh, George Dockrell, Boyd Rankin, Craig Young
- Netherlands have named a 15-man squad for this multi-nation T20I series.
- All-rounder Pieter Seelaar will be leading the team that also has the likes of Ryan ten Doeschate, Roelof van der Merwe and Colin Ackermann.
- Tobias Visee and Max O’Dowd are likely to open the batting for the Dutch in this match.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Netherlands
Tobias Visee, Max O’Dowd, Colin Ackermann, Ben Cooper, Pieter Seelaar (c), Ryan ten Doeschate, Scott Edwards (wk), Roelof van der Merwe, Fred Klaassen, Paul van Meekeren, Brandon Glover/Shane Snater
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Ireland vs Netherlands 2nd T20 IN Oman T20I Series 2019 | 2019 Oman Pentangular Series ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Kevin O’Brien (VC)
- Simi Singh
- Gary Wilson (C)
- Fred Klaassen
- Andrew Balbirnie
- Roelof van der Merwe
- Paul van Meekeren
- Ben Cooper
- George Dockrell
- Ryan ten Doeschate
- Boyd Rankin
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team, consider the points mentioned and make your own decision.*