PITCH AND CONDITIONS
Rajkot’s pitch has always favored the batsman in all the formats. We can expect some big hitting and some big chasing.
But here is some bad news for all the cricket fans. Cyclone Maya is on its way and is expected to make its fall before the match day. And it might also spoil the matchday with heavy rains and stormy conditions.
- With Hardik’s injury, Shivam Dube has replaced his spot and made his debut for India in T20I.
- Bumrah is still recovering from a back injury and the standing captain Virat and Bhuvneshwar Kumar are unavailable.
- KL Rahul has returned at number three and Deepak Chahar and Khaleel Ahmed are leading the pace department.
- India lost its first T20 game against Bangladesh.
- They posted a total of 148/6 in the first innings,
- Bangladesh won the match by seven wickets with three balls remaining.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF INDIA
Rohit Sharma (c), Shikhar Dhawan, KL Rahul, Rishabh Pant (wk), Shreyas Iyer, Shivam Dube, Krunal Pandya, Washington Sundar, Deepak Chahar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Khaleel Ahmed
- Mohammad Naim has finally made his T20I debut for Bangladesh and has replaced Shakib-Al-Hasan.
- Despite Shakib’s absence, Bangla boys have proved that it will not affect their team performance.
- Bangladesh won all of their 4 games in the Tri-Series against Afghanistan and Zimbabwe and is continuing the same form in the absence of Shakib.
- Mushfiqur Rahim guided Bangladesh innings with his knock of 60* from 43 balls and sealed a seven-wicket victory in the final over.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF BANGLADESH
Liton Das, Mohammad Naim, Soumya Sarkar, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Mahmudullah (c), Afif Hossain, Mosaddek Hossain, Aminul Islam, Shafiul Islam, Mustafizur Rahman, Al-Amin Hossain
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR INDIA VS BANGLADESH, 2nd T20 | BANGLADESH TOUR OF INDIA, 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Rohit Sharma (C)
- Washington Sundar
- Mushfiqur Rahim
- Aminul Islam
- Shikhar Dhawan
- Afif Hossain (VC)
- Liton Das
- Yuzvendra Chahal
- Shreyas Iyer
- Deepak Chahar
- Mohammad Naim
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*