PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The Bangladesh cricket ground generally favors the spinners but as the match progresses, it will go offering runs in favor of batsmen.
The weather at Bangladesh grounds looked to clear throughout the game with zero chances of rain.
- BR Sharath will be leading the team in this tournament.
- He has started his first-class career with a century on debut and expected to show a solid performance in this match.
- Kamlesh Nagarkoti is the other key player of the Indian squad.
- Earlier, he was a part of the Kolkata Knight Riders but was out of the tournament due to stress-related issues.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF India Emerging
Vinayak Gupta, Chinmay Sutar, Armaan Jaffer, Siddharth Desai, Hrithik Shokeen, Saurabh Dubey, Sharath BR (Captain), Aryan Juyal, Shivam Mavi, Arshdeep Singh, Kuldip Yadav/P Rekhade
- Sandeep Lamichhane is set to miss the tournament as he has signed to play the T10 League of UAE.
- Even Paras Khadka is out of this tournament due to some prior assignments.
- Gyanendra Malla will be the new captain of Nepal.
- While Dipendra Singh Airee will serve as his deputy in the tournament.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Nepal Emerging
Gyanendra Malla (C), Dipendra Singh Airee (VC), Sompal Kami, Karan KC, Binod Bhandari (wk), Rohit Paudel, Pawan Sarraf, Sundeep Jora/Sushan Bhari, Ishan Pandey, Aarif Sheikh, Avinash Bohara
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR India-ET vs Nepal-ET 1st Match ACC Emerging Asia Cup 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Binod Bhandari
- Sanvir Singh
- BR Sharath (c)
- Gyanendra Malla (vc)
- Dipendra Singh Airee
- Aryan Juyal
- Kamlesh Nagarkoti
- Bowlers – Karan KC
- Siddharth Desai
- Arshdeep Singh
- Avinash Bohara
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*