ABOUT THE MATCH
Hubli Tigers are set to take on Bengaluru Blasters in this must-win encounter. This 20th fixture of the Karnataka Premier League 2019 is scheduled to be played on August 27 at the Srikantadatta Narasimha Raja Wadiyar Ground in Mysore.
- Hubli Tigers put up a pretty decent show with the bat in the last match against Mysuru Warriors but it was not enough to give them a win.
- The team will want the likes of Mohammed Taha and KL Shrijith to fire at the top of the order along with Praveen Dubey to anchor the innings in the middle order in this must-win game against Bengaluru Blasters.
- Dubey has scored the most runs for the Tigers this KPL 2019 season – 159 runs – and is coming on the back of an impressive half-century.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Hubli Tigers
Mohammed Taha, Luvnith Sisodia, M Vishwanathan (wk), KL Shrijith, Shishir Bhavane, Praveen Dubey, Vinay Kumar (c), Aditya Somanna, David Mathias, Mitrakanth Yadav, Abilash Shetty
- Bengaluru Blasters had a poor outing with both bat and ball in their previous match against Belagavi Panthers – they managed to muster only 110 in their 20 overs while batting first before their bowlers got hammered to concede a facile win to the opposition.
- In terms of batting, the Blasters will have their hopes pinned on their opening pair of Sharath BR and Rohan Kadam along with middle-order batsman Nikin Jose.
- Sharath has been their most impressive batsmen this KPL and it will be crucial that he scores big on Tuesday.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Bengaluru Blasters
Sharath BR (wk), Rohan Kadam, KN Bharath, Rongsen Jonathan (c), Nikin Jose, Rohan Raju, Manoj S Bhandage, Bharath Dhuri, Bharath Devaraj, V Koushik, Anand Doddamani
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Hubli Tigers vs Bengaluru Blasters IN KARNATAKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Rohan Kadam
- Praveen Dubey (C)
- Sharath BR (VC)
- Mitrakanth Yadav
- Nikin Jose
- Vinay Kumar
- Bharath Dhuri
- Mohammed Taha
- Aditya Somanna
- David Mathias
- KL Shrijith
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team, consider the points mentioned and make your own decision.*