PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The weather is likely to be sunny with clear skies in Abu Dhabi and temperatures will be around 30 degrees centigrade come the evening.
Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium has been favoring bowlers so far on what is proving to be a much more balanced pitch than usual.
- Hong Kong hasn’t won a match so far. Simandeep Singh has been handed his T20I debut at the start of the tournament.
- Kinchit Shah smashed 79 off 54 in the opening game against Ireland, as Hong Kong set 153/5 from their 20 overs.
- Ireland needed just 17.2 overs to chase it down, sealing an eight-wicket win, before Hong Kong were bowled out for 102 in their second game against Oman.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Hong Kong
Nizakat Khan, Aizaz Khan (c), Kinchit Shah, Waqas Barqat, Haroon Arshad, Simandeep Singh, Scott McKechnie (wk), Shahid Wasif, Ehsan Khan, Kyle Christie, Nasrulla Rana
United Arab Emirates
- UAE was defeated in the first game of the tournament and immediately made changes to the team.
- Darius D’Silva and Mohammad Boota came in and Rohan Mustafa was promoted to open. Chirag Suri and Ghulam Shabber were the two who had to make way.
- Mohammad Naveed and Shaiman Anwar had been suspended on corruption charges, with the allegations that they had planned to fix matches at this tournament.
- They posted 108/9 with the bat in that game and lost.
- They were a much-improved lot last time, as they bowled Ireland out for 125 on their way to a five-wicket win.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF United Arab Emirates
Ashfaq Ahmed, Rohan Mustafa, Darius D’Silva, Muhammad Usman, Rameez Shahzad, Waheed Ahmed, Mohammad Boota (wk), Ahmed Raza (c), Sultan Ahmed, Junaid Siddique, Zahoor Khan
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Hong Kong vs United Arab Emirates Group B, 15th Match | ICC WORLD TWENTY20 QUALIFIER ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Nizakat Khan
- Muhammad Usman
- Darius D’Silva
- Rohan Mustafa (c)
- Kinchit Shah (vc)
- Haroon Arshad
- Mohammad Boota
- Ahmed Raza
- Zahoor Khan
- Kyle Christie
- Junaid Siddique
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*