PITCH AND CONDITIONS
Bowlers have found some assistance in the Tolerance Oval wickets and it is telling just how many teams have bowled first on this pitch.
Abu Dhabi will be hot, dry and sunny for the end of the group stage. Conditions, as they were always likely to be, have been typical of the Emirates throughout.
- Hong Kong brought Nasrulla Rana in for Aarush Bhagwat last time out and he claimed 3-25 in the win against Canada.
- Hong Kong is expected to win in this match as well.
- After defeats to Ireland, Oman and then the UAE, Hong Kong looked down and out.
- However, they made a comeback with Nizakat Khan’s 48 off 30 which helped them to 144/7 against Jersey and they then restricted them to 136/6 in reply.
- Then, Kinchit Shah hit an unbeaten 59 from 48 balls in a total of 150/7 against Canada, and some excellent bowling by Nasrulla Rana’s helped them restrict Canada to just 118/9.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Hong Kong
Nizakat Khan, Aizaz Khan (c), Kinchit Shah, Waqas Barqat, Haroon Arshad, Simandeep Singh, Scott McKechnie (wk), Shahid Wasif, Ehsan Khan, Kyle Christie, Nasrulla Rana
- Nigeria has changed their line-up more recently, with the likes of Chimezie Onwuzulike and Sesan Adedeji important with the bat to allow them to do that.
- Before facing Ireland, Nigeria had lost four out of four matches in this tournament.
- Their batting scores reflect the difference between themselves and the more established teams.
- The future could be bright, given their under-19s have qualified for next year’s World Cup, but for now, they are not at the level of other teams in this tournament.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Nigeria
Daniel Ajekun, Sulaimon Runsewe, Leke Oyede, Chimezie Onwuzulike, Sesan Adedeji, Ademola Onikoyi (c, wk), Daniel Gim, Vincent Adewoye, Sylvester Okpe, Chima Akachukwu, Abiodun Abioye
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Hong Kong vs Nigeria Group B, 39th Match | ICC WORLD TWENTY20 QUALIFIER ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Sulaimon Runsewe
- Chimezie Onwuzulike
- Daniel Ajekun
- Kinchit Shah
- Aizaz Khan
- Waqas Barkat
- Sylvester Okpe
- Ehsan Khan
- Kyle Christie
- Nasrulla Rana
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*