PITCH AND CONDITIONS
There will be a little cloud about in the evening in Guyana, with the temperature ‘only’ 27 degrees Celsius, but the chance of rain remains very low and conditions should be good.
Providence Stadium has a balanced wicket that has offered something to both the batsmen and bowlers in this tournament. It was the bowlers on top last time out, however, so it may be a similar story again this time out – with pace off the ball and spin thriving.
Guyana Amazon Warriors
- Qais Ahmad returned to action last time out and took another two wickets to prove his worth once more.
- Guyana Amazon Warriors opted for pace off the ball, meaning Romario Shepherd did not bowl.
- He was initially referred to Ben Laughlin and Odean Smith in the starting line-up.
- Guyana Amazon Warriors have now won nine from nine in CPL 2019 season, putting them well clear at the top of the Caribbean Premier League table.
- They sealed a perfect away record when they beat Trinbago Knight Riders Chandrapaul Hemraj scoring 66 in a total of 185/6 before Chris Green and Imran Tahir took two wickets apiece to limit the hosts to 166/5.
- They then recovered from 8/4 against Jamaica Tallawahs to post 156/6 in their most recent home game Shoaib Malik hitting 73* before Imran Tahir’s 3-12 from four overs played a big part in bowling the Tallawahs out for just 79.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Guyana Amazon Warriors
Brandon King, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Shimron Hetmyer, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Shoaib Malik (c), Sherfane Rutherford, Chris Green, Keemo Paul, Romario Shepherd, Imran Tahir, Qais Ahmad
Trinbago Knight Riders
- Sunil Narine’s injury problems saw Trinbago Knight Riders rethink their batting line-up las time out Jimmy Neesham opening up but only last two balls.
- Narine’s injury is the second big blow to the Knight Riders this season, with Dwayne Bravo already ruled out for the tournament.
- Mark Deyal has been the man in for Narine in the last two games.
- Trinbago Knight Riders have now lost their last four completed games, failing to win since claiming four from four at the start of the tournament.
- Not even returning home could stop the rot, as Kieron Pollard’s 71 from 38 balls came too late to prevent a 19-run defeat to Guyana Amazon Warriors before their score of 134/8 was below par in a seven-wicket loss to Barbados Tridents.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Trinbago Knight Riders
Lendl Simmons, Colin Munro, Kieron Pollard (c), Darren Bravo, Jimmy Neesham, Denesh Ramdin (wk), Chris Jordan, Mark Deyal, Javon Searles, Khary Pierre, Ali Khan
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Guyana Amazon Warriors vs Trinbago Knight Riders 30th MATCH IN CARIBBEAN PREMIER LEAGUE 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Kieron Pollard
- Shoaib Malik (VC)
- Denesh Ramdin
- Imran Tahir (C)
- Lendl Simmons
- Keemo Paul
- Chris Green
- Brandon King
- Qais Ahmad
- Chandrapaul Hemraj
- Khary Pierre
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team, consider the points mentioned and make your own*